If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well maybe you will find this soooo wear but though I love linkin park sooooo much it's so hard to get the meaning of the song . what is the purpose ? ... soooo I hope to get help here people and I will be thankful .
wretches and kings is so hybrid theory, i love it one of my favs of the album
YO I JUST HAVE TO SAY LP KEEP THE GREAT WORK UP. I HAVE HEARED ALOT OF BAD STUFF ABOUT THE ALBUM ON THE INTERNET. BUT I BLOW PASTED IT CAUSE I KNOW THEY DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT LP. I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS CAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER LET US FANS DOWN AT PUTTING GREAT MUSIC OUT. WE KNOW YOU WENT DOWN A NEW ROAD WITH THIS ALBUM, ITS GONNA TAKE TIME FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME FASTER THAN OTHERS. I AM GONNA ENJOY THIS ONE JUST AS MUCH AS I DO ALL YOUR OTHERS CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT LIVE. -(COME BACK TO NYC & PLAY AT MSG AGAIN, IT WAS GREAT WHEN I WENT THAT TIME BACK IN 2008)-
i LOVE THIS SONG IVE BEEN PLAYING IT EVER SINCE THEY RELEASED IT
its so much like hybrid theory i totally agree love it

supriyahearts said:
wretches and kings is so hybrid theory, i love it one of my favs of the album
yeah synergen i tooo, i can't wait

Synergen said:
Can't wait lol been holding my breath since the "two week preview period" started
dis song is da best in ur new album i think...... love dis song soooo much........
thank you!!

Kyriakos Kestas said:
I totally agree with soumya.s.... this is a turning point for Linkin Park.... you gotta respect this change if you're a real fan of Lp... you say you're not a fan of this album, then I can understand that you're not even fan Of Lp.. you're just a fan of Meteora, Hybrid Theory, and Minutes To Mid.
Respect To Linkin Park And To Their New AMAZING Style

soumya.s said:
COME ON!!!! i fyou really are a fan, you must appreciate the huge change in thier style!!
they can't keep bitching and whining and screaming all the time!!
imagine if they keep singing "in the end" or "crawling" etc sort of songs in EVERY SINGLE CONCERT!!!
maddening isn't it????
their music has evolved greatly

Dripstar said:
Com on LP what is this ?? Your newest album realy Sucks! What the F###k happenend with the old linkin park???
Please i am a big FAN but not for this album!!!

Please look at your last 2 albums they where realy good !!!

greets

A SAD LP FAN!!!!
Man Iove this song the album everything of you guys but you have to come to Spain please.
You have so many fans here waiting for you to play your songs and watching you.
Please come to Spain guys
Imagine a joyous treat in $2.99 ! Grab your pre order of Versant debut album as they are going to rock on 2st Sept

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/heartbeats-ep/id388971775
wretches & kings is an absolute TUUUUNE! love the new album team L.P
This is hella good :D
nothin close to the whole album which is the exact oppsite of good lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service