If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked up this CD at KMart!! I love this song.. but I think Blackout is my fave on this album so far!!
that song is wooooooow
I'm gonna b honest. I dnt like the new album besides maybe blackout and the cataylst. I loved your old style. You guys got me into rock and were my favorite. Now idk...
awesome song to see live loved the ny show cant wait for more
It's awesome. One of the best songs of the album.
A Thousand Suns is brilliant! I bought is Tuesday and listened to the CD on my drive to work. It blew me away. Very innovative.
Mike's rapping sounds amateurish, the whole song is pretty lame.
Is a great song, like all the album :P
I agree with you .... in this album miss them. Anyway I will go to London to see these great guys

Jordy said:
I'm gonna b honest. I dnt like the new album besides maybe blackout and the cataylst. I loved your old style. You guys got me into rock and were my favorite. Now idk...
Been listening to the pre-ordered mp3 like a thousands times now and roughly got the message. Believe the message precedes its makers'/creators' comprehension sometimes but would really like to commend LP for this beautiful album. You guys really rawk and its good to know that sometime fame and fortune doesn't lead to destruction and that you guys are pretty much still grounded. ;)
people dont understand...
Hybrid Theory is NOT just a Cd from linkin park..

LINKIN PARK IS HYBRID THEORY. they are fucking GREAT :)

its time to grow up...
stop noise and death lyrics

María Díaz said:
I agree with you .... in this album miss them. Anyway I will go to London to see these great guys

Jordy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service