If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

POLAND!!!!!!

Released two weeks ago, the new album by the band Linkin Park has been certified gold and has been quoted more than the title on the final list of foreign OLIS!!!!

After the huge success of the album “Minutes to Midnight” Linkin Park returned to work with producer Rick Rubin, but does not duplicate the proven formula. CD “A Thousand Suns” is a bold foray in the electronics - spiked, of course, lots of guitars, hip-hop influences and expressive vocals Chester Bennington. Here, every beat is a masterpiece, each of the following has been carefully selected and each chorus melody captivates. Herald the new face of the group is single, “The Catalyst”
thATS a nice one....
cool and good job !
wretches and kings why do I feel attacked in some way ? Linkin Park will you tell Stone Sour that I apparently did haunt them because they took off what I wrote at their web site, and he sings I'll give you everything just haunt me, tell them I said their scaredy cats and own me, and will you tell the Chili Peppers I'm still waiting on that train, you are friends right with these bands that are singing about me and Jesus .
:)?
mikes if that ? is for me, I called a church in California 2003 and said thank you for your beautiful music, I can't say that anymore to them, there are some awful songs about me and Jesus, anyway I started hearing songs about me and Jesus, like by the Chili Peppers and other bands, they took personal things from the phone and letters that they should not have had access to, I'm being attacked by them because I write about them on the internet, I guess they don't want people to know the truth and what they were doing, they should not have done it, I'm not a terrorist and demand the truth, they need to turn and see the Holy Spirit like Isaiah says . Matisyahu when I first started hearing him on the radio singing King Without A Crown, I would say the sons of the Kingdom of the Lord, it was a sign I did not know these parts of Isaiah like 51 until later, of all her sons none would take her hand and guide, Jesus is making parts of the Bible happen . Wretches and Kings, I want to say Song of Songs 3:6-11 column of smoke His Mother crowned Him of His wedding day, Jesus has given me a beautiful title not wretch .
Great song, great album!
Dude that shit was so tight I mean like awesome Mike Chester and everyone else u guys rock forever
THIS SONG is one of the greatest songs ive ever heard (behind 1 or 2 other linkin park songs)
was an awesome song and i LOVED the beat but it got pretty... i dunno... weird i guess? like around the "how low can you go talk a lot of game but yet you don't know" part just the way (i guess mike) said it
chester sos el mejor you are the best man you are my life argentina love youuu man!!!
absolutely one of my favorite songs on the album! can't stop listening to it!!!
cool~!!! you're actually giving free stuffed mp3?! cool~!!! LP is so cool~!!! ur fans are always here for you!!!!

xoxoxoDian

hoping for all ur best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service