If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linkin Park why do you pray God help us in one song and insult me and the Holy Spirit in another song ? I don't understand other than Isaiah 52 rise up daughter of Zion they mock . Why don't you help me and the Holy Spirit with the drawing from Jesus .
Awesome!!!
wretches and kings is a completely amazing song! everything else on the CD doesn't really do anything for me though. nothing else screams Linkin Park.
Hi Chaz!!!!!!
the song is very cool!!!! also Waiting For The End..
what happened to the rocker linkin park ..
could put more songs .. not so many intros ..
The same thing is very good cd!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
and Blackout...
Good song - Good album, LP you are the best. I think there is a secret in A Thousand Suns, i think about this because in this album are many things to discuss, and many things to think about it. i think that after years or more will be a World War , and please don't think that i am stupid boy.
Good song - Good album, LP you are the best. I think there is a secret in A Thousand Suns, i think about this because in this album are many things to discuss, and many things to think about it. i think that after years or more will be a World War , and please don't think that i am stupid boy. LP Please come to Lithunia.
I believe that in this context that the CD turned success financial no longer we fans have to defend this record at all costs and for the good of the LP we must look at it critically (but do not offend anyone's work).
ATS is a step in the wrong direction.
Firstly, it seems to be a departure from democracy in the team, of which Mike said in a promotion MTM. ATS seems to be clearly dominated by Mike's vision of music.The way in which fellows from the LP talking about their positive attitude for the album can be compared to Clinton's famous sentence, which was to be in denial of his affair with Monica Lewinsky: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman ". Especially that the fellows avoiding their eyes the camera lens and wiping sweaty hands in pants, tells the truth about the spoken sentences.
I think the reason that none of fellows (being sober), does not say Mike what he really thinks is his loyalty as Mike's friend.
I appreciate Mike for his musical passion and his sincere commitment to social work (as seen in eyes and voice timbre, when he talks about aid to Haiti)

The problem is not that the 2/3 of LP does not fully identified with the ATS but that do not seeing no opportunity for expression, they may not have a sense of importance for the team. And this is the greatest threat to the team as a whole.
The second problem is too many synthetic sounds supplant emotions, giving the LP songs artificial nature , and artificiality (lack of emotion) is what kills the rock songs and leading to drowning in a sea of pop groups.
Rock is the music which consists of the charismatic vocal and guitar riffs, percussion accents and the electronic sounds can serve merely as a spice not the base.
Rock band is a whole in which every member is important.
Excellent electronic music can make a man like Jean-Michel Jarre.

p.s.: To a colleague from Lithunia: I also come from eastern Europe but I think that fear of a World War is rather the result of our Slavic fears than a genuine threat.
Chester.....wen r u cming to INDIA!!!!!!!
when i received this track (which was a long time ago now) i was over the moon. it made me realize that this album wasn't going to be normal if it contained both The Catalyst and Wretches & Kings and boy was I right. It shows off both Mike's excellent rapping skills and Chester's voice. It has a lot of energy, some of it angry, most of it just generally powerful energy. Well done.

Todd Williamson said:
It shows off both Mike's excellent rapping skills and Chester's voice. It has a lot of energy, some of it angry, most of it just generally powerful energy. Well done.
I agree with you, but what does this have to do with constructive criticism?
If the fans will only utter sentences like: "what great you are", some obvious problems will grow and they lead to disaster !
Do not you think that your job as a fan should show errors?
You Guys are fuckin Great!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service