If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This Song is so ....F*u*kin Avaitor sunglasses Awesome!! its the Future (the rap, the beat, Your singing) Hip-Hop Rock!! Yall definately Swaggin!!! <3 much luv
My maiden is Franck which I should have taken back when I got divorced, felt the need to say that . If you all want to come into the light go to forums nick cave and the bad seeds, you will see why Linkin Park is singing God help us, username pam+Jesus in a tea cup .
I think our job as fans is to support the band in whatever endeavors they undertake. This album is a definite break from the usual LP sound, and I applaud them for it. Sometimes people just need to try something different. I have listened to ATS over and over, and I like the synthetic sounds throughout. I disagree that there is a lack of emotion here. True it is not standard rock fare, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. For me, it works in this case. I remember a few years back when Nickelback tried out a more country sound. That didn't work and they went back to rocking it out, which is what they are best at. Linkin Park took a lot of time and went through a lot of thought before putting this album out. Only they can decide if it's working or not. I for one truly enjoy ATS. Perhaps their next album will be more traditional LP rock, but until then, I am loving what I have now.

Peggy from Poland said:

Todd Williamson said:
It shows off both Mike's excellent rapping skills and Chester's voice. It has a lot of energy, some of it angry, most of it just generally powerful energy. Well done.
I agree with you, but what does this have to do with constructive criticism?
If the fans will only utter sentences like: "what great you are", some obvious problems will grow and they lead to disaster !
Do not you think that your job as a fan should show errors?
This song is beginning to be my favorite.  Keep up the amazing work.
I think our job as fans is to support the band in whatever endeavors they undertake.
As I have already mentioned, based on the way the 2 / 3 of LP speaks about the benefits of ATS, I see that these words are proof of loyalty to Mike but are not their objective opinions.
If the members of the LP do not have a sense of artistic fulfillment,it is difficult to imagine their further cooperation, because the artists by nature are not persons who are able to bind contracts.
This album is obviously Mike's impression of music.
If we the loyal fans realize him that his colleagues do not share it, we can only save the LP before the break.
That is a real threat proves released in 2009 ( during working LP under the ATS ) Chester's album .
For you it's random coincidence in time?

i like this song very much!!! cool!! <3
Good
This song is one of my favourites of the new album, great sound!!
Thank you guys, keep doing good music!
Lookin forward to it chester
Also lookin forward to seein you guys in newcastle
I luuuuurve u! Ur the best!
By the way chester
I hope you like newcastle xxx
Yo Great songs guys love this one keep writing song the new CD is GREAT
Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!" Thanks;) Invite all your friends!! LP forever!! :D < 3 sorry for putting this up here :/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service