If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

y dont ya guys make a music video for wretches nd kings!!
it will be awsume xD
=* Love band !
The song is pretty cool i like it very much
--Nuno
LOVE the new album. Thanks for being my life soundtrack since 2001. I still listen to every album regularly. Wretches and Kings is awesome! Thanks for being true artists - authentic creativity and always pushing the boundaries with your sound. It's why I loved you guys in the first place.
I think Wretches & Kings isn`t the best song on the album, The Catalist & The Requiem are much better so i think.
And when will you guys preform in The Netherlands??.
But beside the new album i think Chester is the best singer the world has!!!!.

Love you!!!
this song, srsly its one of the best ive heard as far as everyone in my common room yelling the lyris out for the whole song! :L
love it, and so do they. All these people kept coming up to me saying "thought LP were dead"? NNNOOOOO!!! :)
it is super song of super LINKIN PARK
Nice job, Galin. What software did you use to edit? I use Final Cut Express and hack around video editing myself. Would be curious to hear what you used here. Awesome.

Galin Mitev said:
Hi, I want to present to you my "Wretches And Kings" Video:

In the video you can see quite good effects and sync. I made it for 2-3 days, so I hope you enjoy it!
Wretches and Kings is so cool! I love it, it's so strong and danceable! It's very refreshing, simply love it!
chester i got the album five weeks ago and i listen to it every night before i sleep!! i cant sleep without listening to u guys <3 keep up ur awesome music guys!!
Thanks Chester for give us so much Pleasure with your song!!!!!
Chester OMG THAT SONG IS AWSOME MAN OMG

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service