If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The song is AWESOME! I love it!
Mr. Hahn!!!
start please....

Mike!!!
rock tha mic...

Chester!!!
finish up bra..
that song reminds me a litle bit of the meteora album whitch is cool i mean the song is very nice i love it
i love this song
Muito bom chaz emo vcs po rra...
This is my favorite song from the album.I and many fans like the more aggressive your style
heard before the holes. blood from the ears. powerful song, the cry of the soul. while listening to the running crawl. excellent.
thanks for song,maestro !
love it and that cd case is crazy with all the different colors
"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all"
linkin park always in my heart....!!!
the music make me crazy...!!!
LP rocks!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service