If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this is a Linkin Park album that I really have to get used to. When I first heard The Catalyst on premiere night, I hated it.
Yes, this is coming from a hardcore fan....I hated The Catalyst.
However, after seeing the video for it, it started to grow on me and today, I actually found myself singing along to it, when it was on Danish TV.
WaK is another song that I'll have to get used to. I don't hate it like I did with TC, but it's definitely in a totally new ballpark than what we've been used to from Linkin Park.
...which is bullshit, anyway because being a fan of Linkin Park has taught me never to expect anything of what 'we're used to', because I know that you guys will always go out of your comfort zone and try different things.
I'll be the first to admit that my favorite albums are still HT and Meteora and probably always will be, but I will always give your new stuff a chance and always, always respect you for not staying the same and just making Hybrid Theory sequels.
I may not like every little thing that you do, but the respect will always remain.

Can't wait to hear A Thousand Suns.
IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Hey LP! Or Adam or whoever checks this page, are you guys doing anything about the track skipping? It hits 1:44 and then it skips to the next song on the playlist. I have to skip to 1:45 in order to hear the rest. I know other people have experienced so hopefully someone has a solution
Thanks so much Chester...
This song.... is amazing... its so... explorative... you guys are wandering from your sound and I like that but i just hope you dont forget your roots... This song has some type of arabic influence i find and i love it... I think I already know your concept for this album... and I need to say this is amazing... I cannot wait for the album!
to be honest, i like the catalyst alot better than this song. i think it is cool but definitely not something i expected out of linkin park. it seems a little more on the fort minor side to me.
YEAH!! MIKE'S BACK!!! I LOVE IT!!! it sounds like it's going to featured in the new transformers 3...
ya i have to agree i like catalyst more than this song.. but the chorus is soo awesome...

Joseph Habura said:
to be honest, i like the catalyst alot better than this song. i think it is cool but definitely not something i expected out of linkin park. it seems a little more on the fort minor side to me.
ITS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!! WELL DONE
AMAZING!
the song is so awesome
I'm not sure why people are going crazy over this song...It has its cool moments--but theres still alot of "linkin park magic" missing. If this is the best song on the album!...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service