If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it's awesome!!!! It's Linkin Park!!

Your voice's great Chester!!
This song is freakin awesome! anyone else still have skips even in the "updated file" email?
kick-ass!!
Wahooo what a change Linpark has been trght. Amazin even Chester in a Little Rap GREAT LP
Thanks for the song. I like it. But I started listening to Linkin Park in 2001 and I started because I'm addicted to Rock/Metal music and now this isn't Linkin Park anymore. If that song would come from another Band, I would really like it but now I can not understand how they can do such music. For a LP song it is really not the best. Hope the rest of the album is not like that. I'm missing Chesters pure voice... screaming and shouting... and what happened to the guitars? The guitarists are still in the Band but have nothing to play. It's a shame that you have changed the style of your music from metal/rock to something between HipHop and electronical sh**! Your voices are so nice to hear but with this electonical thing you mess them up.
How ever the song is nice but in my opinion it's not Linkin Park anymore!
Been sometime now since a song makes me cry ... I feel you guys ! Rock on !
This is INCREDIBLE. awesome song!
'wretches and kings' kind if reminds me of 'nobodys listening' from the meteora album...... and the catalyst reminds me of what a mix of 'breaking the habbit' and 'what ive done' would kind of sound like. maybe. idkk :P still love LP
Brilliant song. Love it! Must admit, I liked it instantly more than Catalyst. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album. :)
I like its different and new and I love it!
The Songs is Amazing I can wait for the album nice work guys respect
i preorded but i haven't recieved it yet so i listened to it online and woaaaaah,
new favorite song. that shit is fresh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service