If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still having an issue with playing the 'updated file' on my iPod. It still skips to the next song at the 1:44 mark. Is there something that I am missing? I've taken the song off of my iPod and put it back on numerous times with the same result...

Michael E May said:
This song is freakin awesome! anyone else still have skips even in the "updated file" email?
Yo Wretches and Kings is so dope guys I cant wait for the album
HA THAT IS BRILLIANT M8! :)

Daniel Walters said:
linkin park your the shit!! "linkin park" should be a verb, and the whole world should be linkin parked. XD
too rhythmic song. IMHO.
you are rigth but mike deserves it. remenber "Breaking the Habit" it is jus chester lets give mike a chance. and by the the way im a Chester Fan too

Tammy Lewis said:
First off let me start by saying I love everything about Linkin Park! Every album is awesome. "Wretches & Kings" is great but it just doesn't have enough Chester for me. I'm hoping there is not too many songs on the new album like this one. I'm just a Chester freak. I can live off of his vocals alone! Mike & Chester are magic together. Born to do what they do together so well. But to be honest if all Linkin Park songs were just like this one I probably wouldn't be the huge fan I am. That's just my opinion. :) Gotta have more Chester vocals than that!!!! But I love you guys so much! No hating here:D xoxox
I like this way more than The Catalyst but I believe that The Catalyst prepared me for this new sound which I really approve of. I think it's awesome that LP keeps challenging themselves. Why should they o everything the same every time. That'd be boring. I'm really liking Wretches & Kings. There is a different kind of tone to Mike and especially Chester. I also enjoy how you can tell the distinction between The Catalyst and Wretches & Kings. I mean you can tell it's LP. But, at the same time, the two songs are completely different from each other. There is a lot of layering in both of these songs, which gives me a lot to look forward to in this album. I'm so excited for this album! KEEP ROCKIN LP!
The music is awesome :D
Thank you Chester, I love you and I love this song! I can't stop listening to it. Can't wait for the tour and I can hear you and Mike and the rest of the LP guys perform it live. Get DOWN!!! It is true this has a different sound from other LP songs, but I still love it. One of the really great things about Linkin Park is the band is not afraid to go out on a limb and experiment with new sounds. The new album is going to be awesome.
Just awesome! Love Chester's voice in this song. The whole song is great: xD
Love you guys ;* Good luck :)
SUPER!!! I love this new style!!! Can't wait for the album!!!
Awesome Music !!!!

LP Rocks !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service