If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Wretches and Kings" is AWESOME!!!!! I love the new style!!!!!!! Thank You Guys!!!!
Can't wait to hear the full album!!!!!<3
I will be waiting for it. Thank You very much.
Sara, Halifax
Nova Scotia
sure cant wait i been waiting for this day to come
i enjoy this song, the vidéo i realy like it and now i am waitting hardly the album, peace farah
AMAZING!!!!
the whole reggae thing... please stop it...
I've never been more excited about an album. A Thousand Suns gives us the diversity we wanted, along with the hardcore sound that make Linkin Park the amazing band it is.

Wretches and Kings is legendary!!
Monotonous, and not really digging the political agenda.

And I find the scratchy riffs annoying.
W O W
Is so fucking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[thnks 4 you music]
I was seriously sceptical about the new style of music, but I love this song! It sounds so different than anything else I've been listening to. Can't wait to hear the whole album! Hope to see you soon in Finland as well! ;) Take care.
love the song as well as the catalyst, wtf... I love them all! what else is there to say... keep up the great work guys, rock until u cant no more!
i like the new sound, the lirics have a sens, and the band make allways a amizziiiiiiiiig jod to give to us the very very very good music, that whay i love LP peace farah

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service