If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must LP Wretches & Kings is a damn good song. When I first heard the catalyst I was a little scared, but I must ya'll have really out done ya'll's self this time. Very nice job keep it up. BTW the catalyst video is by far my favorite video of ya'll's now.
Thnx 4 new song,it fkn rocks lookn 4wrd to album n tour of OZ!?? xtremely gnrouse chears!!
Any chance of touring to Singapore guys ???
I am SERIOUSLY loving this song! Both The Catalyst and Wretches&Kings sound amazing! It reminds me a lot of Hybrid Theory~

I'm glad you guys sent the email saying you sent the song to people who pre-ordered... I had no idea, as it ended up in my spam box. D=
A bit surprised to get the song by email but awesome work guys. Absolutely love "Wretches & Kings". Can't wait to listen to the rest of the album :)
this song is fucking awesome!!! never heard something like this before.... too good!!!
the song isn't that great. i'm sorry. dunno what happened to your voice chester but it didn't sound good in the chorus, and the bass is a little too heavy, had to turn the bass right down on my sound system.
Its still got some really good ideas in it, and i would listen to it again in a different mood, but im afraid when the album comes im probably going to be skipping this track and hoping i like some of the others.

Can't wait to see you in Birmingham!
Wow, this is the lp im used to, i mean i can really crank up the volume on this song
I adore it. Very good song, Mike is rapping, Chaz screams.. :D
I love this song!!

for me much better than the catalyst!!
this song is cool!! i like it!!
Phenomenal. when the beat dropped, so did my jaw. All I can say is "Wow" and bob my head. Greatness, thy name is LP. Can't wait to hear the album.
HELL YEAH IT SHOULD :D

Daniel Walters said:
linkin park your the shit!! "linkin park" should be a verb, and the whole world should be linkin parked. XD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service