If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also Im loving the new sound. I had high hopes for this album and so far i havent been disappointed
FCKNG GREAAAT SONG!!! MIKE CHESTER!! YOU GUYS FCKNG ARE THE SHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is New Hybrid Theory !!!
Song's really awesome!! Would love to experience this one live!
From the front to the back and the side to side!!!!!
Any lyrics yet, caus' that accent of Chester in the chorus needs some translating!!
Cester Bob Marley Bennington
I've found this about the beginning and the end of the song:

http://videosift.com/video/Mario-Savio-You-gotta-put-your-bodies-up...

Also, this song is GREAT, AWESOME, ETC

I can't wait more for the ALBUM!!!!!!!!
It's just amazing.
FUCKING AMAZING SONG! FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE STUCK IN THE OLD SCHOOL LP, HERE U GO!
IT'S COOL BUT I THINK THE TEMPO IS A LITTLE TOO SLOW :(
I think the song is nice. I liked "the Catalyst" and I like this one too. But i think is strange to publish another song before the album release either... well... maybe it´s because of the critics. I only have to say that you guys are doing it really well.

I like it so much more than Minutes to Midnight.

"Wretches and kings" reminds me to the old school Linkin Park, but better :)
Dear Linkin Park, I enjoyed the song. It was very rap-core and seemed to instrumentally go back to your early 2000's roots. HOWEVER!!!! Mike, a was really confused with the "dialect" you were using, and the INTENSE emphasis on RHYMING. You have always rhymed and organized very witty lyrics, but you have never put so much vocal emphasis on the words rhyming. It was kind of obnoxious, and made you and the lyrics sound less smart then they were. Cause the lyrics were great but the style was very mainstream rap radio, which was a little disturbing.
The turn-tabling and heavy beats were so cool, and Chester's chorus and role in the song was downplayed, which is good from time to time. This song even reminded me of early Hybrid Theory EP's, like Dedicated and And One. I just really dont like the rap style, doesn't sound like Mike Shinoda being himself.
Hi Chester,

I've listened to your new outcoming song Wretches & Kings.
It was very interesting to listen to it the first time. First, I thought "is that really Linkin Park?" when I heard the voice of the man, who shouted his speech to the groud of people ... But seconds after, I noticed, that my question was answered and I said "Yes, that's Linkin Park and they have done something new".
I think, for me and many other LP-Fans, it's a little bit difficult to realize, that you've gone some new ways with your creation and thinking ... But finally, I can say and I'm proud to say that your new sound goes under the skin ;-) Many of my friends asked me "What is that? That's not that what I espected, when I hear the name Linkin Park". When I got your first mail with "The Catalyst", I said that too.
But by hearing and hearing the new songs, it feels like Linkin Park and I tell my friends "Yes guys, that's Linkin Park, and they've done something new, and I like it!! " I said it with proudness!

Therefor brothers, you've made all right. You are brilliant guys :-)
We see us in Stuttgart, Germany this year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service