If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brilliant!!! You guys have done it again, and I'm dying to hear the rest of the CD!! Thank god for pre-ordering! :D
This is fantastic. I don't know what else to say about it.
An original song, but a little too "electro" to my taste! I like the change of pace and mix of Chester and Mike's voice, the sounds produced by different instruments! I look forward to hearing more!
Thank you very much for this song
Nicolas Zaegel
Look the song is awesome but all you people talking about a slap in the face to the people complaining about LPs new sound and not liking the new direction its just one song. That is the point, look at how this song got such a sick reaction compared to the catalyst. People want more of this type of Linkin Park period. The entire album should be spitten tracks out like this, so yes I think it is AWESOME and I actuallly liked the Catalyst, but its not a slap in the face, its actually proving the point that this is still what they do best and what the people want. IF one song is like this and the rest of the album is softer, no rapping, 3 tracks out of the cd are banging then the issue still remains. I PRAY THEY KILL THIS ALBUM JUST LIKE THIS SONG>
I love chester's Chorus ;D sweet!!!
This song is crazy! Makes me even more anxious waiting for ATS.
OMG. I've been listening to "Wretches and Kings" since I received the link about 3 hours ago. I just can't believe my ears. It's nothing but AWESOME. A genuine combination of old-school LP (as many people will enjoy to say) and terrific new sounds which makes the song both familiar and different. Everybody will recognize the LP touch because it's definitely yours, but nicely tinted with great experimental sounds. I love it tooooooooooooooooooo much. I just can't wait for the release of ATS to be taken for the complete journey. The 6 of you did a fantastic good job you can be proud of. See you soon in Paris, guys.
THIS SHIT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
fuckin awsome!!!! \,,/
Holy fucking shit! I loved it!! Thank you guys
YAYYY! for the first listening i was not THAT amazed by this song, but after the second time I just couldn't get it out of my head, i actually LOVE IT! i also think it's the 2nd/3rd best song on the album after 'Waiting for the end' and 'Blackout'. i'm not sure yet if i like 'Blackout' or 'Wretches and Kings' more

Lance Brandauer said:
YES!!! This is in my opinion their 2nd best song on the album, after 'Waiting for the End'. This song is a hard hitting, in your face rap/rock/electronica song. Think of Fort Minor mixed with old skool Hybrid Theory LP!!!
sound awesome !!!!! mike's flow is great and chester too, oh my god, can't wait a thousand suns

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service