If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh man, the anticipation is nearly killing me! LP is by far the best band in the world.
This song will probably please the people stuck in the hybrid days :D
i heard the clip on ESPN and i think my head exploded of the awesomeness
muito loka essa musica, i like so much
YES!!! This is in my opinion their 2nd best song on the album, after 'Waiting for the End'. This song is a hard hitting, in your face rap/rock/electronica song. Think of Fort Minor mixed with old skool Hybrid Theory LP!!!
oooh, i like it. it's like the old days of HB and meteora, but it's so different, too. it's...i can't even describe it. i like it, but not as much as the catalyst yet. hmm..
man i can really wait anymore!!! LPrulez!!!
Stinger_LP - That trailer/clip you posted IS the 'Wretches & Kings' song!! That is not a fake. I had the privledged of being at Monday's listening party at WB records. This was just about everyone's first or second fave song on the album! However, if I remember correctly, the album version has Chester joining in soon after Mike's first verse.
I Received it !!!!
i just receive and download the song and let me tell you Chaz!!! it so fucking awesome man!! you guys rock the think i notice the most is LP old school and it's just awesome!!!
nasty song
WOW, WOW, WOW... Wretches and Kings is something special that's for sure! Thanks LP! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service