If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chester Grow old everyday..He's not young anymore..his voice can't be same with his voice in Hybrid Theory and Meteora 7-10 years ago... ^^

it's Linkin Park LOL...Linkin Park at HT and Meteora bring electronica and hip-hop element to that album..Now they bring it again who missing at MTM...Just they bring that element in different way....
it's Linkin Park because : that's Chester Voice, Mike Rapping, Brad Guitar, Phoenix Bass, Rob Beat,Mr.Hahn Scratching, mixing, and Samples...

Tobias Deprato said:
Thanks for the song. I like it. But I started listening to Linkin Park in 2001 and I started because I'm addicted to Rock/Metal music and now this isn't Linkin Park anymore. If that song would come from another Band, I would really like it but now I can not understand how they can do such music. For a LP song it is really not the best. Hope the rest of the album is not like that. I'm missing Chesters pure voice... screaming and shouting... and what happened to the guitars? The guitarists are still in the Band but have nothing to play. It's a shame that you have changed the style of your music from metal/rock to something between HipHop and electronical sh**! Your voices are so nice to hear but with this electonical thing you mess them up.
How ever the song is nice but in my opinion it's not Linkin Park anymore!
awesome! you have surprised me a lot!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! this song is major-dope!!! The reggaeish style caught me totally off guard. Is there some nu-metal in there? Love the lyrics, mike is awesome (the chanting portions were a bit weird for me) I've been putting this on repeat ever since I got it 30 min ago trying to figure it out! I couldn't understand Chester the first few times, still trying to figure it out . Man! Mario Savio? that's obscure dudes. that bodies upon gears speech is revolution-stuff. Can't wait for the album guys
chester, you are metal/rock guy, why r u doing this? i like ht, meteora and mtm, but this is something totally different...most of the fans will agree when i say that we miss ht style, and matureness (? i hope its right word haha) from mtm...dont know man, im disappointed...sry...but no matter what, i'll still like you...sry 4 my bad eng...
Seriously...it pisses me off when people start saying this new music "just isn't Linkin Park anymore". What the fuck are you people saying? Who's making these new songs (which rock by the way)??? Who determines what style the music is going to take? That's right = Linkin Park. This music is as Linkin Park as it can get! I think people who are saying that just associate Linkin Park with nu-metal. I also think those people should come out of their holes and realize that Linkin Park has morphed into a new beast and either accept it or else just lay in the past. LP's still going to be playing those good ol' day songs in their shows, but as artists, they like the challenge of redefining their music and refining their musicality. I respect that a lot.

Rizk Shinoda said:
Chester Grow old everyday..He's not young anymore..his voice can't be same with his voice in Hybrid Theory and Meteora 7-10 years ago... ^^

it's Linkin Park LOL...Linkin Park at HT and Meteora bring electronica and hip-hop element to that album..Now they bring it again who missing at MTM...Just they bring that element in different way....
it's Linkin Park because : that's Chester Voice, Mike Rapping, Brad Guitar, Phoenix Bass, Rob Beat,Mr.Hahn Scratching, mixing, and Samples...

Tobias Deprato said:
Thanks for the song. I like it. But I started listening to Linkin Park in 2001 and I started because I'm addicted to Rock/Metal music and now this isn't Linkin Park anymore. If that song would come from another Band, I would really like it but now I can not understand how they can do such music. For a LP song it is really not the best. Hope the rest of the album is not like that. I'm missing Chesters pure voice... screaming and shouting... and what happened to the guitars? The guitarists are still in the Band but have nothing to play. It's a shame that you have changed the style of your music from metal/rock to something between HipHop and electronical sh**! Your voices are so nice to hear but with this electonical thing you mess them up.
How ever the song is nice but in my opinion it's not Linkin Park anymore!
@Timothy I totally agree with you ^^

I played Wretches & Kings around 60 today on my playlist !! Hell Yeah this is new sound but still Linkin Park..They change sound but not forget their roots. ^^
I really love this song. It's great to see you guys really experimenting on this new album (as it seems you are doing for this album!). The Catalyst and this song are so far from each other, yet so close in their sound. I can't wait for this album to be realesed (and to see you in Denmark at October 30th!)

And to all those saying that it isn't LP anymore; get the fuck outta here! Props for your post Timoyhy cause you're right. I've also been a far since Hybrid Theory, and i like the way they're developing! We're hearing a new alternative style here and their lyrics/themes are better than ever.
Fantastic!!! This are the LP we are waiting for!!!
amazing song, so different than "The Catalyst"
Its gonna be an awesome album to listen to now that you have no limits.
Really think Chester vocals is dope on this track, im not gonna overplay it.

Oh and btw MR HAHN!!!!!
Lyrics were better than they used to be(like TC)
and i love the Spech... Such an epic song, and its heavy without metal!
I like the fact that the band feels unchained and not tethered down by their old "nu-metal" label. I can respect those that prefer Hybrid Theory and Meteora, to Minutes to Midnight and the first two songs off of A Thousand Suns, but declaring that their not Linkin Park anymore is just foolish. Their evolving, and if anything the concept behind Hydrid Theory is being expanded upon with the blending of musical genres that Wretches and Kings represents. Looking forward to September fourteenth!
it's a nice song though i felt a little strange about it cause i loved all your songs at the first time i listened to them but this one sounds too electronic and there's no guitar and rock stuff...but very nice meaning i love thesekind of songs lyrically i'm glad the song is going to be this way i hope the rest of the songs are more rock....(my english suck i know)
anyone here know what that mean of Someone(maybe Mike) say in intro and outro of this song??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service