If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Chester!

Demaciado I liked the video and song is awesome.
The Catalist reminds me of the songs before singing on his album Hybrid Theory ... which is one of my favorites.

As the father Wretches & Kings style goes well with congratulations I hope to hear soon all the songs from A Thousand Suns ....

Chester bye greetings to all of the band ....
hey chester!!! all of you are just doing great!!!! i never believed to the other people who throws trash on you. with or without rock, LP is the best for me....
let's just say that the band have been more mature... let's face it, no one can live with all rock music... we need an alternative and LP is providing us some... for me, LP is carrying the fans toward maturity... they are not just entertainers now, they are real artists that can create something new and more essential in our consciousness...
thank u I love everything that comes from the group
and it makes me feel better
u guys r magic
love and greetings
Bladerunnereleven
I do not have the album...only heard the catalyst, wretches&kings and yesterday waiting for the end. It is really something new, they told us. But I can still hear linkin park in it. There is something, that lp makes diffrent to other bands...and each song has a piece of it.
Ats seems to be album of the week, cuz i heard waiting for the end just a few minutes ago.
Tomorrow evening i am gonna buy me ats at our media market. Can't wait for that :-)
Guys... u rock !!! I love it !!! It makes us move all over the fuc***** place........
I like the rithm alot and 5 inch nail type "touch"
THKS 4 SHARING IT WITH US
This song is awesome!! Can't wait to hear the rest of the CD!
Awesome song! Waay better than The Catalyst in my opinion. Hope the whole album is like this.
aaaaaaaahh!!! i don't have a credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys are amazing, the new song is edgy and meaningful and i can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the album
hmmm... so what happened?
Are you growing up or what?
This album is great but where is the "thing" from the beginings...
Kick it up a notch...
Still great work...
What is this? Lp said they were evolving but it looks like they doing the oposite. I hope the rest of the songs are better

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service