If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AGREE AT ALL!!! :)

Teun Bakker said:
this morning i bought my own copy of Lp's new album, A Thousand Suns
I read some reviews and everyone seems to hate the new style they've tried to bring forth
when i listened to it for the first time, i thought: what is this? it's really unlike anything ive heard
when i listened to it for the second time, i got fascinated by the songs
when i listened to it for the third time, i fell in love with this album
it's different from their previous work, but that doesnt mean it's not as good
i think this album is awesome
keep up the good work guys
i will always support you, whatever you do!!
keep going!!!
you guys are totaly awesome im going to see you in manchester in november and im geting the new album :)
hey guys i have to sell my linkin park tickets for the nyc show on tues sept 14 im selling my pair for 100 dollars thats what i paid on ticket master please email me at zeckdavid@gmail.com if you are interrested

xX matty Xx said:
you guys are totaly awesome im going to see you in manchester in november and im geting the new album :)
Thanks Gentlemen! I DO enjoy it, and I really appreciate the vinyl album. :)
When I first heard it, it blew my mind.
The speach is a great intro, the beat is very strong.
I really like Mike's rapping, It's kinda different
and your agressive singing suits perfect in that song.
The lyrics made me wonder about the wourld we live in
and the way people treat each other, wage war...
The song is awesome!!!
i loveeeeeeeeee a thousand suns!!!
No thanks Chester! This album is a bigger let down then MTM! FIRE Rick Rubin and hire Don Gilmore!

Experiment on side projects if you want, but this isn't the real LP!
my favorite album has always been hybrid theory but i also love all the other songs...i can say a thousand suns is very very good..difficult at first listen but then you'll fall in love with it...it's elegant, ingenious, powerful n sweet at the same time, in conclusion i think it's really cool....great job guys...very proud of u
i can also add i think A THOUSAND SUNS is powerful n ingenious like H.T. tough n deep like METEORA, elegant, thoughtful n sweet like M.T.M. ......i love it n i love u guys
i love this song soooo much........ i hear this song 50 times a day
this is the only good song
Hey babe, just purchased new LP CD, totallly different sound from the others need to THRASH IT for a while. Chester you are a AWESOME & UNIQUE dude just love you & your voice, LP devoted fan always & thrilled-excited waiting for the next concert in Melbourne, Australia XOXOXOX

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service