If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That song is soooo freaking awesome! You guys are good. Very very very good. To good!
And why don´t you guys come to Holland? I want to see LP too! ^_^
that song is amazing!!!!!!
you rocks guys!!

[LP] RuLeS!!________________________________________________________________Mr_Ð413
Just incredible...a great song of a great album !!!! You rocks guys !!!

LP RLZ !!!
Bought the album just yesterday and the only song that really sounds like LP is Wretches & Kings.
Sorry, but I don´t get why LP wanted to reinvent themselves like Madonna or Christina Aguilera or some other poppy-bands. I mean, what made them what they are were songs like Wretches & Kings...
guys sorry but i dont like it, oh!! come on you can make best music than this!!! its so diferent to the other albums you are distancing of your genre that is the nu metal!!!
I gotta disagree with the people that don't like this album & LP re-inventing themselves. People sometimes need change, and I think LP have taken a MAJOR risk in doing so, but the album is amazing! The new sound is awesome! I can't get enough! And it's about bloody time Mike is back doing his thing! I love Chester, but I love Chester AND Mike more lol! I really can't wait til November to see them live it's going to be amazing! <3 P xx
since I bought - A THOUSAND SUNS - I can't stop listening it. It's magnificent, majestic, magic, is like traveling to another dimension, I'm madly in love with this album. IS A MASTERPIECE. THANK U GUYS U R MY LIFE. LOVE U TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi <3 :P
Glad someone's loving the album! Hahaha! This album is a work of art!

barbara pastorino said:
since I bought - A THOUSAND SUNS - I can't stop listening it. It's magnificent, majestic, magic, is like traveling to another dimension, I'm madly in love with this album. IS A MASTERPIECE. THANK U GUYS U R MY LIFE. LOVE U TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, some people appreciate the hard work that LP put it in the album.
Linkin Park keep your heads up, N keep doing what you do best.
Pauline Bevan said:
Glad someone's loving the album! Hahaha! This album is a work of art!
barbara pastorino said:
this new album is amazing it was well worth the wait thank you guys
hi evry one,the new album is magic new sound ,new dimention ,it is diffrent from all they do in the past, that is the art of a real musicians,enjoy the the new album, more i listern it more i like it, i love you LP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service