If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got the new CD on my PSP on the day it came out! I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!
I love the new cd. It was awesome as usual. I agree on the lack of guitar though. I hope you do a backwards reanimation on a thousand suns and make a rock album. It doesn't matter though. Every song is amazing and I will be a fan for life.
i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!

Lauren-jade Thomas-Prew said:
I was initially so shocked by the difference in sound of this album, usually when an artist claims to "develop" their sound or try something new, it always ends up being the same old thing with a bit more frill. This album is exactly what it says on the tin! It is a real venture, you can hear the emotion that went into it. It's so powerful, if you just take away your preconceptions of Linkin Park as a sound and just listen to the music it's incredible. So many different depths and sounds in one place, it's truly art! I think people need to open their minds, I'm really shocked that there have been any negative comments, Linkin Park has always been about pushing boundaries and crossing genres, therefore shouldn't the "real fans" that I have seen so many enthuse about be totally open to change and new styles of music? There is nothing out there that sounds like this album and that in itself is an incredible acheivement! Original, powerful, moving. I am 100% in awe of this album and would buy it 1000x over!
We love you chester you are amazing!!!
I loved the song LP. Great job guys.
hey what is this album?!?!?! i was expecting something like hybrid theory i dont know i think i will stay whith the first 2 albums i dont like your new style why do you experiment???
LOL i listened to these guys when i was 12 now its like really guys?
I have listened to there new album and it is so awesome! The one thing that sets Linkin Park different from all the rest is every time you hear a song you can get a different interpretation. The catalyst video is so awesome!!!

Ben Schneider said:
Chester I fucking love you guys. This song sounds so dope based off the ESPN clip.
The album is great. If you want some older style LP look up the underground stuff. They still do it, just not always on their big albums.
Same here

soumya.s said:
i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!

Lauren-jade Thomas-Prew said:
I was initially so shocked by the difference in sound of this album, usually when an artist claims to "develop" their sound or try something new, it always ends up being the same old thing with a bit more frill. This album is exactly what it says on the tin! It is a real venture, you can hear the emotion that went into it. It's so powerful, if you just take away your preconceptions of Linkin Park as a sound and just listen to the music it's incredible. So many different depths and sounds in one place, it's truly art! I think people need to open their minds, I'm really shocked that there have been any negative comments, Linkin Park has always been about pushing boundaries and crossing genres, therefore shouldn't the "real fans" that I have seen so many enthuse about be totally open to change and new styles of music? There is nothing out there that sounds like this album and that in itself is an incredible acheivement! Original, powerful, moving. I am 100% in awe of this album and would buy it 1000x over!
I dont really like a thousand suns but due to your "name" I wonder why ur still here?

Linkin park is seriously gay said:
LOL i listened to these guys when i was 12 now its like really guys?
this is my favorite damn song on a thousand suns. the whole albums great but this song makes me wanna get up n jus rock the fuk out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service