If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dope song. Mikes rapping is sweet and Chesters screaming was awesome!

Wretches & Kings We Come For YOU!
This new album is your best ...An extremely well-crafted rock album....it's like takin LP features and combine it with Rage Against the Machine & Nine Inch Nails style in form of Reanimation...serious sickness....trully innovative...not everyone is able to comprehend this wealth of a sound...fuckin love it!
album was too cool and this song is also awesome...i totally loved it
you guys should make more songs like this
Yes. More songs like Wretches and Kings Hooray!
hello people!
how can i to contact with any representative or agent of linking park.?
Are there any e-mail?

thanks"
gabriela
Linkin Park. you guys Rule thank you for all the hard work you put into all your music it helps through the hard times..
Very well said, I completely agree with you !

Andres Rocha said:
Same here

soumya.s said:
i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!

Lauren-jade Thomas-Prew said:
I was initially so shocked by the difference in sound of this album, usually when an artist claims to "develop" their sound or try something new, it always ends up being the same old thing with a bit more frill. This album is exactly what it says on the tin! It is a real venture, you can hear the emotion that went into it. It's so powerful, if you just take away your preconceptions of Linkin Park as a sound and just listen to the music it's incredible. So many different depths and sounds in one place, it's truly art! I think people need to open their minds, I'm really shocked that there have been any negative comments, Linkin Park has always been about pushing boundaries and crossing genres, therefore shouldn't the "real fans" that I have seen so many enthuse about be totally open to change and new styles of music? There is nothing out there that sounds like this album and that in itself is an incredible acheivement! Original, powerful, moving. I am 100% in awe of this album and would buy it 1000x over!
Absolutely ! I was expecting something great, and I love this album ! Every time I listen to a song I hear something new. This album should be listened to all the way through, songs in order. The "true fans " love all of LP's music, not just the mosh pit stuff.This album shows their true musical genius.

I was initially so shocked by the difference in sound of this album, usually when an artist claims to "develop" their sound or try something new, it always ends up being the same old thing with a bit more frill. This album is exactly what it says on the tin! It is a real venture, you can hear the emotion that went into it. It's so powerful, if you just take away your preconceptions of Linkin Park as a sound and just listen to the music it's incredible. So many different depths and sounds in one place, it's truly art! I think people need to open their minds, I'm really shocked that there have been any negative comments, Linkin Park has always been about pushing boundaries and crossing genres, therefore shouldn't the "real fans" that I have seen so many enthuse about be totally open to change and new styles of music? There is nothing out there that sounds like this album and that in itself is an incredible acheivement! Original, powerful, moving. I am 100% in awe of this album and would buy it 1000x over!
GREAAAAAAAAAAAT <3
totally agree w u....we'll always love linkin park n their music 'cause they r simply the greatest band of the world!!!!!!!! never let us down lp.....we need your beautiful songs!!!!!!!

Liz Sawtschenko said:
Very well said, I completely agree with you !

Andres Rocha said:
Same here

soumya.s said:
i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!

Chester I listened to the song,
and I just fucking love it's one my favorite song's

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service