If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!!! GREAT song!!!!!
Whoaaaaa! Mind blowing!!! I love it!!! Nice work guys! :D It's made of pure awesomeness :D
Its got a couple parts that sound like its skipping....

the beat skips and doesnt sync right im guess, but other then that its AWESOME !
Can't wait to hear the rest of the album, this song sounds wicked, great stuff guys. Love you guys.

Love Nemo xxx
LOVING Wretches & Kings!! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!
OMG what a tune i cant wait for the album and see you guys in Birmingham!!! goin be EPIC!!
haha, well, I know that I'm close to the original song with this track, but, you know, I called it "Fakesong mix" because it actually made by me (by cutting and mixing together parts of the song played in the "Meeting of A Thousand Suns" Trailer and a verse leaked to LPA) so it's not official snippet of the track :) I just didn't wanted to confuse fans (like other people do by uploading a fake song and call it OFFICIAL) if my custom mix won't sounds like a part of the official song.

Anyway, I'm glad that I've mixed it right :)

Lance Brandauer said:
Stinger_LP - That trailer/clip you posted IS the 'Wretches & Kings' song!! That is not a fake. I had the privledged of being at Monday's listening party at WB records. This was just about everyone's first or second fave song on the album! However, if I remember correctly, the album version has Chester joining in soon after Mike's first verse.
Who else is getting weird skips, pops and cracks? Don't tell me those are supposed to be in there.
I just can't tell you how I feel about this song... other than it freakin rocks!!!!!!!

So happy and I can't express my feelings when I listen to it :P

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY
Just 2 words: fucking amazing !!!
thanks!
wtf i havent gotten the email
the song is great chaz great job :)
love from India

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.