If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man!! its awesome!! i really like the way the song goes!!:) hats off chesty!!!
Hey Chester, that´s a freaking incredible song! L!NK!N PARK 4 life!
I like this HQ version!! it`s pretty nice.
The fans from Costa Rica made a video about LP IN CR, i hope you like and i wish that some day come to Costa Rica to performance, maybe after went to Brazil, chile and argentina jaja!!! And sorry if my englsh is bad, Pura Vida LP!!!

http://www.linkinpark.com/video/lp-in-cr?xg_source=activity
Every time i heard this songs i thinks about a video from wretches and kings. Firstable the dialog of Mario Savio, then all members of LP working in a factory of something loke that, then shinoda sings and in the chorus chester really anolling with the boss or something jaja, and then go to stike. And then mike said from with an old microphone or meaphono,from to the front to the back and the side to side If you feel what I feel, put'em up real high...

And every body moves !! yeah jaja LP IN CR!!!!
This song reminds me of the "old" hollywood undead wich was really great (my opinion)
And this song is in EA Sports MMA, Great !
ooooooo i love wretches and kings!!!!!
Using Mario Savio's speech was interesting and heart rendering... wonderful chorus... amazing track!
Such a hard hitting song and using mario savio's speech makes the song way stronger
I think this song deserves to be a single
I have to order the album..
I bought their new album..
But the ordered one is just better and more special.
I LOVE Wretches and Kings!!
Bad-ass song!
=D

Please, please, please.... come back to Seattle, WA!!!!

<333
Cool~ I Like This~ lol
Thanks Chester btw i have some lyrics that you may be interested in!
Linkin Park ALL THE WAY!
love the song. very upbeat. cant wait till u come 2 melb. cant go tho

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service