If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome!

one of the best songs from the album!

;***************

Awesome song.

Aesome!!

a great song))) and most importantly - all pravdv of our lives! Thank you, guys!!!

awesome song.... i always listen on full volume.... my window glasses almost shatters every time... :)

I'm sorry I think maybe I took the song Wretches and Kings the wrong way . And I meant to say to Stone Sour you owe me not own me .

tnks chester you are awesome!!!!!=)

Thankyou!! Your concert in Perth was incredible!!!  Thankyou for coming down and for singing a bit of my one of my favourite Linkin Park songs with me, I will never ever forget that! Hope to meet you one day and see you all again.

Pamela x

that song killed me !!! ur very good !!!

Wretches and Kings Video Mash-up w/ Pink Floyd!!  Hope you enjoy!  Please view and share with friends ~ This took a LOT of work!!!

Hope you enjoy. I am from San Jose, any linkin park fans around I love the band and sing alone how sad

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service