Trying to buy Pre-sales in NYC

Yesterday, had 2 tickets in my card and clicked next, filled out my address, clicked next and it came back with the item you are purchasing is sold out.

Today, add 2 tickets to cart, fill out my address, click next, enter credit card, click SUBMIT and it comes back invalid state. SOLD OUT AGAIN within 2 minutes

Once they are in the cart it should be like ticketmaster, you have 2:00 to complete before they are released

I have pre-ordered the new CD to get early access, belong to LP Underground. All money wasted since I will most likely get them from Ticketmaster Friday

LP your pre-sale system is shit

Tags: LP, NYX, Pre, Sale

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We really need another thread for this? There's one right above this one...
Agreed
Topspin has responded to my e-mail saying that you are not guaranteed pre-sale tickets. Oh really, doesn't it say " Purchase of this item allows you to get tickets on the first day of pre-sale"?

What is even worse the Credit Card I used yesterday has been charged the price of 2 tickets, Topspin said the charge will be credited
I agree this is total BS!!!! I joined LP.Com for early presale and it's not giving me access today so WTF?????
This is what i submitted to top spin and there response...

ME: I have been an LPU member for a few years now. I already signed up and paid for a LPUX membership. I just attempted to purchase tickets and it says access denied, that I am not a member. So in order to get tickets I purchased a 10.00 monthly access. After completion of this , I was able to log in and attempt to purchase tickets. The tickets are now sold out and unavailable. This is completely ridiculous and I want tickets and a refund of the 10.00 I just spent for nothing when I already paid 60 for the year. Talking to a live person over the phone would be greatly appreciated!

Top spin: Hi Nmn122388 ~

Due to the high demand in purchasing Linkin Park tickets, the inventory was sold out at the time you attempted to purchase. Topspin's payment processor (Global Collect) immediately voids any failed or canceled purchases, but it can take your bank up to a couple business days to clear the pending charges from your statement.

Kind Regards,
Barbara

ME: Im sorry, but I really do not believe you understand what I am saying. I spent an additional $10.00 to gain access to something that I should have already had access to. I need a refund for the $10.00 and I need to have access to LPUX which I paid for back in August. If this is not clear enough, call me at 516-***-****. Thank You

**And i even submitted proof, with receipts and screen shots.**
This is what I got from Top-Spin.

Hi Todd ~

Today's allotment of pre-sale tickets for the Madison Square Garden venue sold out very quickly as you know.

Please keep in mind that pre-sale tickets are not guaranteed as part of your membership and the following are benefits of each membership type offered by Linkin Park:

LPUX Monthly:
- Exclusive online chats with members of Linkin Park
- Free exclusive LPU online downloads
- LPU giveaway for Linkin Park prizes

LPUX Annual:
- Everything available to LPUX Monthly members
- Chances for special LPU experiences and events such as:
- Meet & Greet opportunities at Linkin Park concerts
- Exclusive access to LP special events, including the International LPU Summit
- Access to exclusive LPU merchandise and bundle offers
- Instant digital download of A Decade Underground compilation

Due to the high demand in purchasing Linkin Park tickets, the inventory was sold out at the time you attempted to purchase. Topspin's payment processor (Global Collect) immediately voids any failed or canceled purchases, but it can take your bank up to a couple business days to clear the pending charges from your statement.

Kind Regards,
Miranda
And Miranda is correct, your NOT guaranteed tickets, There's a limited amount of tickets being given to LPU, LPAccess since tickets still need to be sold for the General Public. You basically had to be on the jump to buy tickets AT 12 NOON, not 12:01-12:02. It's a high demand show so once their sold out that's it.

--RS
Except tickets were released 10-15mins before 9 PST.
Schen said:
And Miranda is correct, your NOT guaranteed tickets, There's a limited amount of tickets being given to LPU, LPAccess since tickets still need to be sold for the General Public. You basically had to be on the jump to buy tickets AT 12 NOON, not 12:01-12:02. It's a high demand show so once their sold out that's it.

--RS
11:55 I reloaded my page and I was still getting LPU.

12:00 I reloaded my page again and got LPAccess.

--RS
The Monday sale tickets were on sale at 11:45 e.st.; TopSpin admitted that in another e-mail

Did you not read my OP? I started refreshing the screen at 11:50, at 12:00 I had tickets in my cart, got all the way through, entered shipping address, credit card, submitted order "Invalid State"; MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED, I have the purchase price of 2 tickets on my Master Card statement. Miranda told me in another email it would be 6-10 days before my credit card charge was canceled.

Trust my I know how to order "pre-sale" tickets or first day sale tickets from any event at MSG

The LPU membership states "Purchase of this item allows you to get tickets on the first day of pre-sale"

Where does it say that there is a limited quantity, there is chance that you may not be able to purchase tickets, we will only be allowing xxxx amount of tickets etc

What happened to today LP.com pre-sale for MSG? I tried from 11:45-12:15 and they never released any tickets

Schen said:

--RS
I can tell you today, they granted LP.com Access to tickets at 11:58AM and was greeted with a sold out screen, so people that were waiting for Day 3 pre-sales didn't even get a chance at tickets.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service