Your favourite non-Linkin Park lyrics at present (or ever, if you wish :))

Want to share your favourite lyrics from a band other than Linkin Park right now? Could be your favourite ever or a current favourite. :-)

I just love some lyrics by Mumford and Sons at present, from their song 'Sigh No More' and wanted to share them, so here they are!

Love it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be
There is a design, an alignment, a cry
Of my heart to see,
The beauty of love as it was made to be

Hope you enjoy too!

Tags: artist lyrics, band lyrics, best lyrics, favourite lyrics, song lyrics

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool - you wouldnt care to type the lyrics for us, would you? I dont know them :(

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

I like Bittersweet memories by Bullet for my valentine. I love the song & the lyrics a lot!

Lovely! Thanks :) :) :)

I like these lyrics by Evanescence:

How can you see into my eyes like open doors

Leading you down into my core

Where I've become so numb

Without a soul

My spirit sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

I love that song - has some great lyrics! Thanks for sharing :) :) :)

Scar Symmetry's 'Ghost Prototype Part 2: Deus Ex Machina"

"For we will not conform
We're ghosts in the machine

Each separated droplet seek to rejoin the sea
The structure of the hologram can never break in two
Ways to embrace and enter the oneness of it all
Are ever shedding skin

While it's waiting to rise within
Know you'll never confrom
While it's rising, for one, for all
Rise on your own

Rising just to remind you
The inner sector is where you built this nightmare
Rivers will always flow forth into the ocean
A manifest of silent rhyme"

The whole album is full of lyrics genius but this song in particular...just simply amazing.

Great! Thanks for sharing :) :) :) I'll have to give their music a listen :) :) :)

If you like melodic death metal then you'll enjoy these guys. ;)

Aaralyn D said:

Great! Thanks for sharing :) :) :) I'll have to give their music a listen :) :) :)

I had a listen - better than ordinary death metal for me by far, but a little heavy to be quite my thing - but I have lots of friends who would love them :) :) :) Probably Linkin Park's about as heavy as I go, and I love them :) :) :)

Scar Symmetry is easily my second favorite band.  Yeah they are a little on the heavy side (they are, after all, a death metal band), but what really attracts me to their music is the fact that, for their first three albums, they only had one vocalist.  The guitar work is awesome as well, but that vocalist is something else I think.

Aaralyn D said:

I had a listen - better than ordinary death metal for me by far, but a little heavy to be quite my thing - but I have lots of friends who would love them :) :) :) Probably Linkin Park's about as heavy as I go, and I love them :) :) :)

I reckon you're right about that vocalist! :) :) :)

His range is amazing and the fact that he can go from a clean sound to an insanely deep growl in mere seconds without screwing up is definitely noteworthy at least in my books.

Aaralyn D said:

I reckon you're right about that vocalist! :) :) :)

That's what I think's great about Chester - can do utterly beautiful sweet singing then intense screaming and back to utterly sweet - amazing! :) :) :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service