Tell us all about your meet and greet experience.
If you've been ;););)

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can tell us your experience :)
I never been a MG but I had a choice to go there...I rather chose to be in the first row at the show :) but next time I will choose MG :)
Well I had both, first row and meet and greet. If you are clever enough you can easily get back to the first row. If you have friends that keep a place for you, it's even better for you!

To all who wants to read my meet and greet experience:

http://phoenix-farrell.org/meetandgreet.php

Robin Pavelka said:
you can tell us your experience :) I never been a MG but I had a choice to go there...I rather chose to be in the first row at the show :) but next time I will choose MG :)
Yeah, your friends can save a spot for you..but u know people..they can be mad at you :D when you are passing them..and mainly a big nervous crowd :D
In 2007 in I went to P.R and I at the small stage S.O.B were playing some of their music. Than Mike got up on stage and did some Fort Minor stuff and it was so cool. I'm short so tall people in front not cool so surprising the bouncer let me sit on a amp case that was at the side of the gate. Than the little F.M show was over and than they started to sign people that were @ the gate just waiting and listening to the killer tunes. So me an my friend get in line not thinking there a wack load of kids Mike Shinoda not going to go down the path at all. My friend went dead quite and I look right beside me and there is Ryu and Cheap-shot just standing there waiting so chit-chatted with them... That just patiently waiting for Mike to come down to where me and my friend were standing...long story short got to meet Shinoda got him to sign my bag which had my LP hoodie in it, got to chat with Anna. Now the piece of the singed bag and my P.R tickets are in a frame in my room.
My Meet & Greet experience... hm... it was 2007, i think... It was a Festival in Switzerland and I went there alone. I knew some people from LPU though and I met them to sign a swiss flag for LP. We asked the staff there, where the meeting point was but no one knew it. It didn't matter anyway because when I woke up the next day, many people were leaving. I thought "Did they only come for the previous Bands? What about LP?" and then I got a sheet with the Information that LP won't come because Brad's sick. That's my only M&G-XP so far :>
Ditto. I saw LP 3 times and I was in the middle of the 1st row 2 times, didn't think about meet & greet as I'd get to enter the concert like after everybody. I've just kinda heard that the meet & greet attenders have the priority to enter the concert after the meet & greet, I dunno is it true? LP is coming to my city in Sep... If I have to be in the back of the huge crowd after m&g I'd still be not keen on m&g... Anyone can tell? Cheers!

Robin Pavelka said:
you can tell us your experience :)
I never been a MG but I had a choice to go there...I rather chose to be in the first row at the show :) but next time I will choose MG :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

¬© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service