Apart from experiencing my first BDO last month in Sydney (to see Muse), I've only seen one concert in the last few years, and that was Def Leppard.  They toured with Cheap Trick but also had an Australian band, The Galvatrons, as their opening support act.

I expect LP will have a support act that stays with them, but if they have a local support act too, who do you think it is likely to be, or who would you like to see?

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Trial Kennedy. Amazing Melbourne band who are only getting better n better. cant wait for their new album.
I hope they're on YouTube, if so I'll check them out.
umm.. some songs are. i think. lol. or check their website. i dunno what their site is but a quick google should do the trick.

SueW66 said:
I hope they're on YouTube, if so I'll check them out.
I would love to see Dead Letter Circus. Think they would fit really well with the crowd and get everyone pumped for LP.
I would also love to see Dead Letter Circus

Min said:
I would love to see Dead Letter Circus. Think they would fit really well with the crowd and get everyone pumped for LP.
Well I'd love it to be Dead Letter Circus too. I found out they're supporting Muse on 5th Dec in Brisbane so went and checked out their stuff. Was stoked...they're awesome! That said...not sure it's likely they'll be supporting both big bands within two days of each concert....but would be very happy to be proven wrong!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service