Who here has enjoyed the concerts SO FAR!!!? :) and any adelaide peeps what did you think of the art? did anyone else feel a bit ripped off?

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

The Adelaide show was really good, however, I think Linkin Park lost a lot of money on it since barely any people came. The general admission was barely full. I wouldn't say I was "ripped off" though, I would pay any amount to see them live, the show they put on was amazing. The problem was that it wasn't advertised nearly enough, I was talking to a girl from Sanity the day after the concert and she didn't even know there was a Linkin Park concert until she read people's status's on facebook the night before. When I think about it, I only saw like 2 adds for it on tv and nothing on the radio.

Lets hope this hasn't changed their minds on touring Adelaide in the future.

i didn't mean ripped off about lps show! I would pay any amount to see them!!!!! lp fan all the way!!! i meant we got left with sydneys backwash band the art, because they weren't good enough to open sydneys show, but they were good enough to open adelaids????

Veronika Shinadiganz said:

The Adelaide show was really good, however, I think Linkin Park lost a lot of money on it since barely any people came. The general admission was barely full. I wouldn't say I was "ripped off" though, I would pay any amount to see them live, the show they put on was amazing. The problem was that it wasn't advertised nearly enough, I was talking to a girl from Sanity the day after the concert and she didn't even know there was a Linkin Park concert until she read people's status's on facebook the night before. When I think about it, I only saw like 2 adds for it on tv and nothing on the radio.

The Art was a massive FAIL. They got booed and had shit thrown at them, I have no idea why opened Adelaide's show and not Sydney's. Maybe because they failed so badly here and most likely in Perth that they decided not to have them in Sydney.

Idunno lol, but they did suck. A lot.

Kayla Marie Pink said:

i didn't mean ripped off about lps show! I would pay any amount to see them!!!!! lp fan all the way!!! i meant we got left with sydneys backwash band the art, because they weren't good enough to open sydneys show, but they were good enough to open adelaids????

Veronika Shinadiganz said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service