Hey guys please think about coming to TO its a hot spot and you will sell out no doubt

Views: 308

Replies to This Discussion

YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about coming here... We are dying to see you!!! (I can already think of 50 people who I know personally who would buy the tickets as soon as they came on sale.. and there are probably millions more...!!!
yah man lp in TO would be sweet my life would be completed if you would
I TOTALLY AGREE! MIKE, CHAZ, JOE, BRAD, ROB, DAVE...

You guys MUST come to Toronto! I have dreamed of seeing LP for the past 6 years! When you come to Toronto this time around, you will know exactly how many die-hard fans (including myself) there are in the great north! I have dozens of friends who would buy tickets to your concert INSTANTLY if you step down in Toronto! I realize you guys are doing the world tour for "A Thousand Suns" (keep in mind i pre-ordered the album), but I personally cannot believe that you forgot to come to CANADA! THE GREATEST LP FANS LIVE HERE! I don't even care if you guys tour in a nearby city close to Toronto...just as long as your close enough so that I could buy a ticket and finally see you guys LIVE!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service