I just got the new Linkin Park DVD and i got to say that i dislike most of thier new songs, exept the Catalyst. Now, im just wondering what you people think.

Tags: Classified

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

I listened to the songs from this album
certainly Catalyst is a leader, but I
really like their other songs
I love all the songs!! It's a perfect album!! I love it!!
I love it, as a whole.
I think it's the most creative album they have ever made
i love some of their songz some r ok but i still lov em 2 death!!
i love em all. :)
I love their new album. It's so particular but it's really a great album !! LP for ever !!
ATS is a fantastic album...although I think it has been established that not everyone likes it!!! I had that attitude about MTM tbh...but that album is always in my car or on my iphone now...this album I liked INSTANTLY.....some tunes are growers...but several are thought and emotion provoking.....and as artists I think this should be remembered as a statement and testament to the guys innovationa nd excellence!!!! Fo rthose "fans" who keep bitching that they want the old angry rebellious LP back...but then bitch when Lp rebel against the fans/haters opinion...grow up please...there is a bigger world out there...beyond the ends of your noses.
The songs, individually or out of context of the album, are great BUT the album as a whole, lyrically, musically, conceptually is powerful, meaningful and the best I've heard. Everytime I listen it just gets better and better. Robot Boy, Catalyst, Wretches and Kings and that powerful tribal beat of When They Come for Me. WOW,
I listened to it all and I loved it all!!
I completely agree that this album is their most artistic, thought provoking, and totally different, but I was hoping for some of the old linkin park mixed in with some new. there seems to be more songs that r great to listen 2 during a nice casual dinner, than to rock out 2. why? is it b/c their getting older and want to expand their fan base? Why so far outta the box? I'll always love LP. Would never leave them as a fan, but I was kinda taken aback by the album and underwhelmed. oh well, maybe they'll come out with a greatest hits album soon....

Chris Pike said:
ATS is a fantastic album...although I think it has been established that not everyone likes it!!! I had that attitude about MTM tbh...but that album is always in my car or on my iphone now...this album I liked INSTANTLY.....some tunes are growers...but several are thought and emotion provoking.....and as artists I think this should be remembered as a statement and testament to the guys innovationa nd excellence!!!! Fo rthose "fans" who keep bitching that they want the old angry rebellious LP back...but then bitch when Lp rebel against the fans/haters opinion...grow up please...there is a bigger world out there...beyond the ends of your noses.
It's a story....you really have to listen to it. I LOVE IT!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service