everyones opinions different, but what bout u? who do u prefer, mike shinoda or chester bennington? and why?

Tags: chester, mike, or

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

Hhhhmmm.... difficult question. I think they both play an important role in the band. Mike is an awesome raper and he is always involved and cares about what happens in the world, thats why i admire him, but on the other hand chester is also very talented and i admire him for different reasons, as u all probably know he had a very difficult childhood and went through difficult things but he still managed to get this far!!! hes the best at what he does and achieved great things!!! Sooo... GO CHESTER... AAAND MIKE :)!!!!

I'd prefer Chester screaming (he is as good in screaming as in singing!!) rather than Mike singing (in spite the fact that In between is wonderful). But They are both great, and together they are even better. I love them;) Let's just say the truth: LP is the best, and there is no LP without any of them.

Sorry for my English...

I dnt hve any problem wth the 2 singers,chester n mike but i prefer chester coz the nice part is hw he sings,hw many diff vocals he has.he is gr8
i cant't choose between them. i love them , i like them and they are my inspirations :)

I love them both!

Why would anyone put this question here...Anyway.

They are both funny, creative., talented and deep guys. Chester is a singer; a great singer at that!  I am in love with his voice...and the screaming, don't forget the screaming.

Mike is a rapper. A hell of a good rapper. They both bring their own uniqueness to group.

I can't even imagine myself imagining the band without them. Hell I can't even imagine a world without Likin Park! That would be dark.

Without them there would be no good rock music around...Gosh! That would be terrible....End of the world!

I totally agree - they are both my favourites (and Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam is my equal fave with them, also a great guy :)) and I love what they both write and Mike's rapping and Chester's singing and screaming and Mike's music in LP... They are both wonderful :) Want them to stay making music together for a long time if possible for them because I love what they do together (and with the rest of the band, of course!) :) :) :)

A THOUSAND SUNS said:

Both. I can not choose between them. They are the best guys in the world. They are so talented, positive, beautiful.)))))
They both inspire me in different ways and I can really relate to Chester but.........I love them both =) I love them all actually. Rob is a killer drummer. Brad and Pheonix are freaking awesome guitarists. Joe's an incredible DJ. Mike's an amazing singer/rapper. And last, but definitely not least, Chester's the best singer I've ever heard. :) All in all, I love them all in different ways and they are all extremely talented. LP 4 life!! <3
Well said!!! :) :) :)

Elizabeth*<3 Breaking the Habit* said:
They both inspire me in different ways and I can really relate to Chester but.........I love them both =) I love them all actually. Rob is a killer drummer. Brad and Pheonix are freaking awesome guitarists. Joe's an incredible DJ. Mike's an amazing singer/rapper. And last, but definitely not least, Chester's the best singer I've ever heard. :) All in all, I love them all in different ways and they are all extremely talented. LP 4 life!! <3
Both. I love they s2

Even b4 i saw him i fell in love, it was his voice, it just took my breath away, then when i did

see him...WOW it was an added bonus

Ambos. Não posso escolher entre eles. Eles são os melhores caras do mundo. Eles são tão talentosos, lindos, amigáveis, pena que não viram ao rock in rio, :( . Queria abraça-los e dizer o quanto os admiro, não só eles como todos da banda. :D

CHESTER ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!  No matter how horrible my day has been or how down I feel, I just have to listen to that mans incredible voice and meaningful words and I just don't feel so alone, down, or sh*tty anymore. He reaches into my heart and soul.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service