Hi guys! :D
I'm wondering how'd you discover Chester and Linkin Park?

My story:

When I was 8, our Music teacher gave us a homework about famous bands. I didn't know LP in those times, but my frineds in my group knew. They said to me: let's do something abt LP, when I was doing this HW, I met LP and my 1st LP song was 'In The End' I love it very much, I understood, LP is different, and the best band ever!

By the way, I fell in love Chester last year :D :D

WBU?

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

may sound stupid but i was watching the first transformers at the theatre and heard What I've Done i loved the song and went to check out the band. been following LP ever since
it was my cousin he showed me the video crawling and i fell in love with them been listening to them ever since

I AGREE...EVERY SONG IS MAGIC, AND CHESTER´S VOICE IS THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO GIVE US A MAGIC MOMENT...

I LOVE LP 4 EVER!!!

I DISCOVERED HIM WHEN I WAS LISTENING TO THE SOUNDTRACT OF ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES, LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST FROM TWILIGHT, AND LOVED IT IMMEDIATELY. SO I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND SEARCHED FOR THE ARTIST. THEN I STARTED LISTENING TO OTHER SONGS.CAN'T STOP LISTENING EITHER!LOOVE CRAWLING AND NUMB AND LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST ....AND IN THE END..PRACTICALLY EVERYONE I'VE HEARD ....SO FAR..
My friend was a D.J and he had all this sample music to test. He played LP and the vocals, the music was exciting. Different, you know and at that time the world was looking for a change and they definitely got it.
I remember exactly how I discovered Linkin Park, it's like it was yesterday!  I was only 10 years old at the time and I was watching the channel MTV with it's show "newcomers" on the TV when a song named 'In The End' by Linkin Park suddenly came up. - I was mesmerized at once, completely unable to either speak or move! And to my great joy and excitement, MTV played the song very often so I could hear it over and over again. I litterally lived in front of the TV just waiting to see/hear the song and video again! And shortly after I heard In The End for the first time, I came across One Step Closer and Papercut too, and I just loved it. So amazing songs!! So when the Hybrid Theory album finally was released, I bought it at once of course and played it over and over again every single day for years. - Linkin Park just totally blew me away!

I've loved Linkin Park since that very first day, and now eleven years later, I love them just as much - if not even more. They still got me completely mesmerized whenever I listen to their music, and I'll be a huuge and faithful fan forever!! =) 
I heard Breaking the habit when I was 12 years old ... and I have had Linkin Park as a favorite band since then <3
i dowloaded a naruto clip witch was playing no more sorrow!
Wow I was about 14 years old and me and my family watched some tv music Chanel... They put LINKIN park's songs everyday and every time I saw them in front of my mother I said gosh what the he'll why he( Chester) is screaming?! But instead I though that every time I hear their song I felt soooo much better and more confident... So dispite my parents' view I started to listen to their songs and today they are my number 1 band 4ever!!! LINKIN park are unique they are sweethearts and care for their fans a lot!! God bless them for all their help and love :)

I remember i was at the school, in 2000- 2001 aprox. I've listened With you in a Tv serie, and I loved it!!!! then I listened In the end, and Crawling .....and definitely fall in love with LP and Chester!! since nowadays!!!!!!!chesterrrrr..!!!  are awesome!!!❤

hmmm... i guess my brother... i really don't remember, but i originally didn't like them, but when i heard minutes to midnight, i loved them immediately
I love LP from their first album. I got it from my friend, who bought it and didn't like. Since the first time I listened to their songs nothing has changed. I love them as much as about 10 years ago. Or maybe I love them more and more everyday. I've never thought that it's possible, but yeah...this is truth:)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service