In my opinion, Chester has a very pleasant-sounding tone of voice, which is not only an asset to the music, but would make a well in radio.
It seems to me that of all his songs, his voice soulds the most sexy in the song named

"Walking Dead"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CLLKozD3Kg

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

Leave out all the rest(atleast he didnt scream in this one)
In The Darkness (Dead By Sunrise song)

It seems to me that such an approach based on the assumption  

that it is a song talking about a passionate love for women,

but in my opinion (and a few others) it can be interpreted as a metaphor for heroin addiction.

And maybe this is the reason why I do not see the voice of Chester in the song in terms of sensuality!

chester-lady-forever said:

Sara Boccadoro said:
I TOTALLY AGREE 

I understand what you say :) but I still think it's sexy, not only for the lyrics (that can have different interpretations, as you said) but for the way he sings :)

anyway, I've forgotten a thing which I find sooo sexy, even though it shouldn't be and that is the sigh at the end of "Just Like Heroin" of Grey Daze.... oh it makes me crazy!
Peggy from Poland said:

but in my opinion (and a few others) it can be interpreted as a metaphor for heroin addiction.

And maybe this is the reason why I do not see the voice of Chester in the song in terms of sensuality!

Sara Boccadoro said:
I TOTALLY AGREE 

Excuse me, but nowhere in my speech there is no claim that I do not like Chester's voice in "In the darkness. "

On the contrary, I think it sounds really great, but I do not see it in terms of sexuality, but emotional interpretation level. For me, this song has a deeper bottom and Chester is one of the few people who can give such emotion in songs.

at least you told me the reason why you don't like his voice.

Peggy from Poland said:

Sara Boccadoro said:
I TOTALLY AGREE 
Shadow of the day:)

I think it's  the effect of the approximation of Chester's eyes.

What that woman could resist such an approach, especially if she have heard the confessions of love spoken in such a gentle sensual whisper !

Aliya said:

Shadow of the day:)
I don't really look at it like that, i like the emotion when he sings.sometimes it makes me cry,it's so powerful.like in Krwlng,Not Alone,Breaking the Habit,Numb,and so many others.:)

The Little Things Give you Away<3

I love it when he sings this one. =]

Leave out all the rest and shadow of the day...even screaming he sounds sexy ( i love my single status but if any man could scream in my ears the way chester screams i would marry that man with no hesitation)

The Messenger.........totally raw and emotional....

I have to say.. A place for my head.. when I listen this song with my headphones sounds soooo sexy wishpering "You try to take the best of me" and then he screams "Go away" that's the best part for me ♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service