It is not a discussion about what is better: old LP or new LP. I want to know which CD you prefer to listen: ATS or Out of Ashes? Both are really good, but don't you think that sometimes DbS sounds a little bit like old LP?What do you think?

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

it's very hard because i love ATS and OOA, they are differents but good, and yes dbs sounds like old LP^^ ( but good ^^)

no no no no no.... there is no 'old LP' there is just LP. All of their albums are fantastic and Chester and Mike's side projects are amazing too.Soooo.......LINKIN PARK RULES!!!!!hahahaha!
I didn't say that I don't like new LP or sth like that. Don't tell me that you don't see the difference between Hybrid Theory and ATS. But yes, LP rules, and it doesn't matter which CD we're listenening 'cause every album is GREAT;)

Elizabeth Vandal-LP fan 4 LIFE!! said:
no no no no no.... there is no 'old LP' there is just LP. All of their albums are fantastic and Chester and Mike's side projects are amazing too.Soooo.......LINKIN PARK RULES!!!!!hahahaha!

yes LP are the best and we know it and wathever songs they sing they stay the best

notgoodenoughlpfan said:

I didn't say that I don't like new LP or sth like that. Don't tell me that you don't see the difference between Hybrid Theory and ATS. But yes, LP rules, and it doesn't matter which CD we're listenening 'cause every album is GREAT;)

Elizabeth Vandal-LP fan 4 LIFE!! said:
i didn't mean that as a negative,i was just sayin...:p
I like both i can't decide :_
There is only one LP and it's super cool. And DBS sounds super good. is very difficult to determine which is better. And I'll take both. XD
I don't think, that DbS sounds a bit like LP !!! They are two different bands, like chester said in an interview, so you can't compare them... The only similarity of this bands is Chester that's it!
:)
definitely LP!!! there isn't another band i like more than them, not even DBS!! i like them too but i still prefer LP :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service