Why are so many people out there not liking it!!!!!

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Oh so you're saying that Chester is faking it on the interviews for the sake of publicity. Wow, I didn't think he'd sink so low in your opinion. Because for me, he is a genuine and sincere person. No plastic persona can write songs the way Mike and Chester can. And in his interviews and LPTV, LPU episodes, he sincerely liked the turnout of ATS. But that's just me, you can think whatever you want of him we can't argue about it because we think of him differently and its a matter of opinion.

You've made it clear enough that the only way I am gonna be a part of the "people whose skills are sufficient to analyze the facts" is when I agree with you, sorry, I can't do it until you've given me sufficient proof.

One thing I agree with you though, we should end this long discussion already. It has consumed enough of both our times and I got a lot of work to do.

Let's just enjoy the fact that linkin park is still making music, because let's face it; nothing lasts forever, so eventually they'd stop at some point. I just don't think it's likely as of yet though because they are having the time of their lives.

That said, Thanks, Peggy, for your time. I hope we end this in a friendly manner. :)
because they so stupid

valkriz said:
Oh so you're saying that Chester is faking it on the interviews for the sake of publicity. Wow, I didn't think he'd sink so low in your opinion. Because for me, he is a genuine and sincere person. No plastic persona can write songs the way Mike and Chester can.

I see that I have to be corrected.Excuse me, but the term "plastic persona" do not refer either to
Chester or to Mike
Nowhere written that I think they are empty people. Contrary I see them as very musically well-educated, having extensive knowledge of the culture (not just that of the last 20 years), intelligent people.
And so this leap in the direction of pop culture, particularly annoys me
I can understand that something like this CD can be created by people who do not have the ability or do not puzzling over existential questions
but for those who like the LP members have musical talent, knowledge and intelligence, this album is almost a crime
I can see the analogy to the sale by Faust soul to the devil (in this case, commerce).
The fact that such a transaction loses everyone who signed it, has already been proven not once. One could say that is a universal law
To conclude on the fact of signs Chester's passing up the truth
I think they are due to concern that he hurt in this way his loyal friend
And that's why he does not take criticism when he is entirely sober, because being sober is able to control his emotions

Secondly, if you compare the way in which he praises the ATS to which he says that "In the darkness" is a song about his sexual relations with his wife, you see the same elements of body language that shows that is a lie
Likewise: looking sideways to the camera or on the floor and wiping his sweaty hands in his pants
Of course, despite the obvious sign you can think that is just a song about sex, but who is so naive as to believe that a Playboy exmodel is so shy to have sex with mist shrouded darkness
For me this lie is an attempt to defend against uncomfortable questions from journalists.
I love very much their last album. It's not because It's different that it's not good. If you take the time to listen ATS you'll find this album very good and enjoy their new style.
The new album is definitely with a new sound but I like it. The songs are strange ,I mean we(the fans) have never listen to LP songs like these ones but we should respect this new change of our favourite band. Yes ,you may not like the album at the first hear of it but that doesn't mean that it is not good album.
I like it and I think each fan should do everything to like the album-to listen to the songs more times or I don't know but you should do something about it because the band Linkin Park is the way it is-with all the changes through the years of their career and everything else. If don't like the things LP does as a band I think that you are not a real fan.
you're absolutely right

LP_Girl said:
The new album is definitely with a new sound but I like it. The songs are strange ,I mean we(the fans) have never listen to LP songs like these ones but we should respect this new change of our favourite band. Yes ,you may not like the album at the first hear of it but that doesn't mean that it is not good album.
I like it and I think each fan should do everything to like the album-to listen to the songs more times or I don't know but you should do something about it because the band Linkin Park is the way it is-with all the changes through the years of their career and everything else. If don't like the things LP does as a band I think that you are not a real fan.

LP_Girl said:
If don't like the things LP does as a band I think that you are not a real fan.

Excuse me, but I think the true fan should say what they mean.

Attitude of the clapper makes the team in time does not notice the evil that carries this album!

There is such a fairy tale Andersen The Emperor's New Clothes, which perfectly symbolizes this situation

The emperor paraded naked in front of the people, because all his servants admired the beauty of his new clothes.

Do you think the real fans should be act this way?!
I love it!!
dats coz they're all dickheads =.=
LP is awesome! XD
it ROCKS!!pure and simple.Chester rules:)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service