hehehehe i prefer to draw!!!! cuz ur mind starts to blown and ur hand starts to making wonderful things only with a pencil!!! hehehe :D

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

draw, obviously, but sometimes, i am either brain-dead or lazy, so I watch tv XD

hahaha i understand u hahahah yeah mine too... or sometimes i play videogames instead of drawing.... :/ hahah i know i have to practice a lot .. but well hahaha xD what can i do.?? haha but no...really i love to draw!!! :)

I admit that I like both; sometimes, I find that stuff on TV, whether monotonous adds, stupid sitcoms or interesting shows and dramatic news stories, all help inspire my creativity. Ironically, most of my drawins are cartoonish, and I'm trying to develop my own cartoon style by looking at Troll Comics and other online cartoons or comics.

SO COOL!!! i saw comics and manga and i love them!!! really one day i want to make my own comic and manga!!!! i got one but i have to make it better...hehe 

drawing. i dont watch tv much 

Draw! I only watch supernatural on tv :)

I PREFER TOO DRAW BECAUSE THE TV IS SOO BOARING SOMETIMES AND THE PENCIL SOMETIMES IS LIKE A MAGICAL THING FOR ME HAHAHA

I prefer to draw. I don't really watch TV much. I prefer to sit and draw what is going through my head. TV is so boring, it is all the same.

Wow me too i thinks that tv is so boring!!! Is so cool when u started to draw and u inspired a lot and when u finished it and u see it u have the satisfaction that it looks so cool!!! *w*  

Draw!  Draw!  Draw!  Draw!  Draw!   Draw! !!

well when I watch tv, I watch anime and then I always wanna draw xD but sometimes I'm not able to draw something good and so I play video games ;D

i draw whatever i can sometimes i watch tv so i can draw things i see.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service