I prefer to draw animals and characters of animes and manga.... hahahah 

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

I prefer to draw little doodles of everything (On my school homework XD) from little manga/anime characters to landscapes and animals

wow so cool!!!! hahah yeah i think everyone did drawings in a notebook...when the teacher talks and...talks...and talks..hahaha !!! like me haha im blame of it!! haha xD!!  

haha :) my spanish teacher really bores my, so my binder and homework are covered by the end of class

hahahahahaha xD!!! Me on Math class!!! haahhahaa lol! that was one reason why i fail one math exam!! hahah its cuz i dont like math...>_< to me its kind of bored....and im not good in it hahahah xD

I have been drawing ever since i was like four, and till now i have drawn a whole bunch of stuff.I also paint, mostly nature, but what i like most is inventing new stuff, which i do at school, when it gets boring, as it always does..Here is something i invented when i was on biology:

WOW!!!! SO COOL!!!! THX 4 THE PICTURE SO WE CAN SEE IT!! WOW REALLY LOVE IT!!!! u have a lot of talent really keep it up!!! hahaha yeah always is boring ....... hahah lol!!

i draw any thing i see and sometimes little pictures with my friends in them. i dont draw many though because they never sit still.

I prefer to draw people (mostly Mike, I have a lot of drawings from him...and it´s not getting boring :D) and horses and sometimes landscapes. At the moment I totally love to draw beaches. It not feels like spring here. It´s raing very often at the moment and when I draw a beach it feels a little bit like summer :D

I prefer to draw abstract cuz if i try and draw something in particular it ends up reaaaalllly sucking

I'm feeling this, nice work

Aleksandra Božinović said:

I have been drawing ever since i was like four, and till now i have drawn a whole bunch of stuff.I also paint, mostly nature, but what i like most is inventing new stuff, which i do at school, when it gets boring, as it always does..Here is something i invented when i was on biology:

Here's some ink work from my sketchbook.

Attachments:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service