i personally have not. i wish that they could tour around my area!

or hell, maybe LP can bring back Projekt Revolution and have LP and DBS as headliners!

good idea?

Tags: by, dead, sunrise, tour

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I saw them seven days ago in munich! It was awesome!
I saw them almost two weeks ago in London at the HMV Forum and they were absolutely amazing. The best concert I've been to and the best £20 I ever spent! They were on fire and the gig was so raw and intimate. Words don't do it justice and I really wanna see them again.

And the thing that topped off the night was getting to shake Chester's hand. A very freaky, dream-like moment. I'd relive it all if I could!
I saw them in Hamburg . (look Pic). It was amazing. Love them so much
very good idea i think that'd be rather awesome!! lol.
yeah i see them live about 2 weeks ago and they were sooo good!!
we travelled up to London to see them and i would definately go again, i havent seen Linkin Park live yet though but i really really want to, have you seen them live?
Yes, saw them in Brussels, it was a fuckin hell of a night :p
i was there too!!... it really was an amazin night! i would go again any day! lol unfortunately we left before we realised chester was coming out to see everyone so were absolutely gutted!!! next time we will wait!!! lol xx

Sunrise_Ashes said:
I saw them almost two weeks ago in London at the HMV Forum and they were absolutely amazing. The best concert I've been to and the best £20 I ever spent! They were on fire and the gig was so raw and intimate. Words don't do it justice and I really wanna see them again.

And the thing that topped off the night was getting to shake Chester's hand. A very freaky, dream-like moment. I'd relive it all if I could!
I saw them last year in Hamburg and this year in Cologne, Berlin and Hamburg. And I want MORE!!!! They are awesome!!! Great shows... they need a second album!!
I saw DbS live in Amsterdam! Chester was amazing, it was really 'unreal' to see him so close... I don't know how he does it, but the whole gig he was so full of energy, he really does give 200%. His voice is the best live voice I've ever heard, it was a great experience! ♥
saw them on 20 february! It was my first contest ever. It was freaking awsome. I wanna go back.
Hopefully they come back again and ofcourse also LP^^
Dead by Sunrise live!!!!AHHH!!What a night!!Awesome show!!!!23rd of February 2010 in Zürich.They really are great musicians!!!!They were born to make music and perform live!!!!They do what they do best with every show and we do what we do best as fans and follow they around cuz we can´t get enough of them!!
Best idea ever :D but have Lp and Dbs go all around the world together cause i really wanna see Dbs is Australia :)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service