My last discussion has gone =/

so i'll do another one XD

 

Hotness scale

 

1- A candle

2- An oven

3- a VERY hot day

4- Hot water

5- Fire

6- Volcano

7- Lava

8- Hell

9- The sun

10- Gods perfect creation!!!!

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Number 7!!!!! LAVA
A PERFECT 10 OH AND ANGEL U R A 10 2 BABES
XD ok, i'm also God's perfect creation!!!! ^^

Shane Dillon Winans said:
A PERFECT 10 OH AND ANGEL U R A 10 2 BABES
I am 11, undefinable HOT! HOTTER THAN THESE 10 COMBINED!!!
2-An oven :(
awesome XD

Stef said:
I am 11, undefinable HOT! HOTTER THAN THESE 10 COMBINED!!!
No way!!! ur at least hell!!! U sure did put that guy in his place the other night LOL

Maziecat said:
2-An oven :(
No one can be hotter than me!!!!! Your try will be never shown Shane!!!! Lol

Stef said:
I am 11, undefinable HOT! HOTTER THAN THESE 10 COMBINED!!!
FUCK U MAN FUCK U LOL

Stef said:
No one can be hotter than me!!!!! Your try will be never shown Shane!!!! Lol

Stef said:
I am 11, undefinable HOT! HOTTER THAN THESE 10 COMBINED!!!
HAHAHAHAHA OWNT BABY!!! Hahahahahahahaha

Shane Dillon Winans said:
FUCK U MAN FUCK U LOL

Stef said:
No one can be hotter than me!!!!! Your try will be never shown Shane!!!! Lol

Stef said:
I am 11, undefinable HOT! HOTTER THAN THESE 10 COMBINED!!!
Guys!!! whats with all the swearing on ma discussion? Oo
It's hot swearing :o

Silenced Angel said:
Guys!!! whats with all the swearing on ma discussion? Oo

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service