isn't when your angry with someone else, you are imagining of hurting that person, punching him, kicking him in the ass, you wanted to break all the things that you can see, you wanted to shout, curse the person, curse your life. how do you guys deal with your anger? do you just cry or what?

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

i used 2 slice my wrists and shoulders, but now I just draw my emotions
hmm.. i am a lesbian... i used the term "him" because for me it's, general..
i've been hurt by a girl once... bullshit.. that's why songs of linkin park suite me..

Silenced Angel said:
when it comes to my anger, i just bottle it up
u say about punching HIM, kicking HIM in the ass....... does this mean u have been hurt by a guy?
cause i find that guys annoy and girls just back stab.

Dealing with anger is different for everyone, as everyone is different. I try taking deep breaths, others get into fights or shout and scream.
Try different things and see how they work.
listening to LP also helps a lot XD well...... it helps me
i also used to cut my self before. so we both now draw our emotions. do you paint?

Jess Sandenbergh said:
i used 2 slice my wrists and shoulders, but now I just draw my emotions
i deal wit my anger in my head, in my own private space, but i usually cry...alot....
if some1 was mean to me, id usually get even...lol
1 time my sis was mean to me so i took all her underwear nd hid them lmfao....
i felt sooooooo much better HAHA
hahaha!!! that's crazy.. it's normal to cry when you're down.. why don't you hide all the clothes of your sis instead? =D

X_emo_vamp_princesss_X said:
i deal wit my anger in my head, in my own private space, but i usually cry...alot....
i scream into my pillow and break everything in sight.......including the heart of the one who has angered me...
Ah ok, sorry, i'm a bit nosey ^^

Gianne Paradero said:
hmm.. i am a lesbian... i used the term "him" because for me it's, general..
i've been hurt by a girl once... bullshit.. that's why songs of linkin park suite me..

Silenced Angel said:
when it comes to my anger, i just bottle it up
u say about punching HIM, kicking HIM in the ass....... does this mean u have been hurt by a guy?
cause i find that guys annoy and girls just back stab.

Dealing with anger is different for everyone, as everyone is different. I try taking deep breaths, others get into fights or shout and scream.
Try different things and see how they work.
listening to LP also helps a lot XD well...... it helps me
I dont scream into my pillow..... I just beat it up!!! XD

Holly Contreras said:
i scream into my pillow and break everything in sight.......including the heart of the one who has angered me...
XD u two r crazy LOL but u make me laugh!!! hmm instead of being angry and crying, why dont u come on here and chat, there r some really funny people in the chat sometimes, they could make u feel better?!? just a thought

Gianne Paradero said:
hahaha!!! that's crazy.. it's normal to cry when you're down.. why don't you hide all the clothes of your sis instead? =D

X_emo_vamp_princesss_X said:

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service