What type of emo are you? Just tell me.

Tags: Emo

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

im type of emo that is preaty much like goth but its not black clothes its just strange different clothes and i listen to rock music so im like seen emo or how ever u spell it
I'm hectic emo (Used 2 slit, but stoppedd) I'm scene and get hectic depression
Silenced Angel said:
I listen to rock music which has real deep lyrics that at times are disturbing to others, I also say things which seem disturbing aswell. Like how I would kill someone or just talk about torture.
I love the emo style and gothic things. I dont self harm, I dont see why I should hurt myself when I can just hurt others. But anyway, thats just me XD
I have to agree with you on several of your things.
1.I listen to rock music that sometimes is disturbing to others.
2. I say things that others may find disturbing (How I want to kill this person or about
weapons)
3. Goths are totally sexy
4. Don't self-harm
Lots of similarities between us huh?
I listen to rock music which has real deep lyrics that at times are disturbing to others, I also say things which seem disturbing aswell. Like how I would kill someone or just talk about torture.
I love the emo style and gothic things. I dont self harm, I dont see why I should hurt myself when I can just hurt others. But anyway, thats just me XD
Just thought I'd re-do this as it went out of the discussion Oo
Silenced Angel said:

Oh, yea....it did didn't it....
yep, most of my stuff went from all my groups and so did the stuff on my page =/

Chris "Mike" Ames said:
Silenced Angel said:

Oh, yea....it did didn't it....

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service