Why do you think people are always horrible to emos?

And why do emos have a bad reputation?

So many questions, so little time... Oo

We dont all do the same as the girl in the attached picture!!!

If you do, then why?

Views: 29

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

because they think emos are just wasting their time being an emo instead of spending their time being happy and contented with what they have.. they say emos attract negative energies..
i agree with you Gianne Paradero yaester day i saw A PUNK! in chatroom...
why do the punks kill emos?
I have no idea why punks have problems with emos, but for some reason they aparently dont get on. Well, some emos I know get on with their life and are not negative at all!!!! But others do spend their time being negative and cutting themselves... All of them have different reasons aswell, some cut because of stress or because they want attention, which I think is silly because then if someone does cut then others will think its for attention and not bother dealinghelping them with it, as i've seen before... And it can have bad consequences...
yea, i aagree with gianne..wanna hear a REAL freakin bitch on this site? look up this fuckin bitch!!! her name is this : ---> gothic BALL girl (black widow) <--- i just wanna SHOOT THE FREKIN BITCH!!!!
so do i sometimes, i've been on and seen what she puts, she doesn't know what she's talking about half the time!!!! >:| some people just need to know when to stop!!!

sarahhhhhhh { EMO } said:
yea, i aagree with gianne..wanna hear a REAL freakin bitch on this site? look up this fuckin bitch!!! her name is this : ---> gothic BALL girl (black widow) <--- i just wanna SHOOT THE FREKIN BITCH!!!!
you know about a month ago i asked who is anti emo (on linkinpark chat) and after a big lag slash said you know who ever is a good person and understand sth and who isnt stupid calls anti emo! so i think every1 here is just anti emo but you are stupid emo!
and i couldn't say anything! cause i was the one who wanted to fight for it and i hate him since about 1 year ago! lol he is stupid! :S and i fight with him since i remember this chatroom lol
ahh, don't even talk about that THING... he annoys me sooooo much, what the hell is his problem?

kimia {cR@zY_ЭмѺ} said:
you know about a month ago i asked who is anti emo (on linkinpark chat) and after a big lag slash said you know who ever is a good person and understand sth and who isnt stupid calls anti emo! so i think every1 here is just anti emo but you are stupid emo!
and i couldn't say anything! cause i was the one who wanted to fight for it and i hate him since about 1 year ago! lol he is stupid! :S and i fight with him since i remember this chatroom lol

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service