1.how long have u been a fan??!(be true!!!)

2.what was the first song u heard???

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

wow 10 yrs!!! its so much mania=) u should know them so well...
anyway, welcome<3

Mania Shinoda said:
It's about 8 years that I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park, but I know them for 10 years.
The first song I heard was "Papercut".
Yes zahra 10 years is much!!! :O
Papercut, is a l0vely song. And also Papercut Video is one of their special w0rks! I really like it! :P

Zahra QWERTY! said:
wow 10 yrs!!! its so much mania=) u should know them so well...
anyway, welcome<3

Mania Shinoda said:
It's about 8 years that I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park, but I know them for 10 years.
The first song I heard was "Papercut".
yep... paper cut's so freaky!!! :P
holy cow omg thats amazing 10 years ago i was still in love with my gameboy game pokemon lol I WAS 8!! XD

but i do remember i had love for music and mtv, but i didnt know about lp till some where i belong came out

yesss i think mania is our oldest lp fan in the group X),

awesome!XD
AWESOME!

Mania Shinoda said:
Yea it's been a long time, I grew up with Linkin Park and I'm so proud (:
i've been a fan for 9 or 10 years....since 2000 or 2001....i'm not sure....man avale rahnamayi ya dovom budam....
the first song that i heard was PAPERCUT....that was awesome....LP has changed my attitude....it has changed my Life.....
LP ROCKS....
now i remember...it's 9 years....i was in 5th elementary....i was 10 years old....oh man...that time i just heard paper cut and in the end....one month later i found the full album....HYBIRD THEORY....i can not forgot those time....
w0W! Wlc buddy!

Mido said:
i've been a fan for 9 or 10 years....since 2000 or 2001....i'm not sure....man avale rahnamayi ya dovom budam....
the first song that i heard was PAPERCUT....that was awesome....LP has changed my attitude....it has changed my Life.....
LP ROCKS....
AWESOME mido!XD

vayyyy ur a real old fan then

ayyva so i guess ur really celebrating hybrids 10th year anniversary ,

nice to have u on the group ;)
yeah....it feels good....i remember aboute those times when i listen to HT....but it still new to me....
it's my favorite album....
but....
i missed the day....internet in iran isn't good....especially in shiraz....
never mind....let's celebrate.....
Attachments:
.:: † nazdike 5 sale lp goosh midam avalin ahangiam ke azash shenidam BY MYSELF bood..... just lp ... † ::.
awesome XD u guys rock!!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service