1-age emkanesh vojud dashte bashe che kar mikonin?

2-Fekr mikonin kodum ahangaro ejra mikonan?

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

Mmm zahra, i think u would definitely gathered or MADE s0me 0ther LP.fans!!!! :D
agha man ke igam dar behtarine nehtarin sharaiet FOGHE FOGHESH bian varzeshga azadi por beshe ke bazam ziade :-?
concerte khalvat bishtar hal mide adam ba lp khalvat mikone lol!
Kimiya jan hatman dafeye baadi ke CheStero didam in harfo behesh miresoonam!! migam baba tarofo bezar kenar pasho biya varzeshgah azadi kami gap bezanim,kami to bekhun, kami ma hal konim...!!!
hahaha OKAY.

bebin U know how when lp gets out of the states they give them there countries flag! I AM GOING TO GIVE THE IRANIAN FLAG TO THEM TO HOLD AT THERE SHOW ...UNDERSTAND? ME ME ME ME ,I , ME ,NO ONE ELSE....kidding
yes do this nice job(not kidding)

zahra said:
hahaha OKAY.

bebin U know how when lp gets out of the states they give them there countries flag! I AM GOING TO GIVE THE IRANIAN FLAG TO THEM TO HOLD AT THERE SHOW ...UNDERSTAND? ME ME ME ME ,I , ME ,NO ONE ELSE....kidding
wow Pouriya, it was a hot topic, am sry that i arrived jus too late... but i've read all the comments n i enjoyed a lot=)
so briefly, i wish that they have this concert, that they come to iran and we all gather together enjoyin the moments with each other...
and it sure will b so crowded... i know many ppl in my uni, boyz n girls theyr lp fan or at least rock fan... and that magical opportunity will draw everyone in especially in tehran, n no one really wants to lose that once-in-a-lifetime chance!

if they come, in their concert they'll b more performin the songs related to iran's conditions... i mean, somethin like what i've done or bleed it out, nobodys listening... u c...
I'm so sorry ZahraQ I forgot to answer you,excuse me
First off thank you for reply,secondly for this kind of concert,almost all the Iranian will come,cause it's amazing like me.A foreign band want to perform a concert it's fantastic,isn't it?
Actually the M2M was a bit political & they can sing its songs perfectly.what do you think?
oh np puoriya.. thats ok

yah ur right.... ppl will b so excited to taste even a slice of that lp cake!!! lol but u know, that wont b cool to let everyone participate in that concert.... it needs a "rock music culture"!! really... and also our reputation matters a lot (aberu:D ) imagine, after a lifetime lp comes to iran n then, some jerks ruin all !!!

yep M2M works... also there r other songs which doesn't seem political at 1st glance, but they actually R!!;)
and also some songs of DBS... but its somehow irrelevant here! lol
Yes Zahraq I agree with you,but whatever they sing we will enjoy a lot... doesn't matter it's political or social.

salam dooste aziz be hamin khial bash!! LP ta 400 sale ayande ham nemitone biad IRAN!!!!
har vaght zano mard tonestand ba shkhsiate kamel beran varzeshgah haye ma va footbal ro tamasha konand va hich moshkeli pish nayad bedoon ma mitoonim mizbane khobbii baraye LP bashim!!!!
isnt it????

biad iran begim chand mane????????????????

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service