CAN SOMEONE KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH LIKE LISTENING TO DAMN JUSTIN BIEBER?!! WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE LIKE LINKIN PARK?!! I THINK THAT SOMETHING HAS CLEARLY GONE WRONG WITH THE WORLD..

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

i want to know that too!!! i think Justin Bieber sssuuuccckkkssss!!!!!
He is the killer of all life and music! My whole family is in love with him, I <3 LP. There the best music in this world could have.

WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE LIKE LINKIN PARK?!! 

oneaka duhaney,honestly I hate that line written by you.......why why even justin bieber's name is on lp.com?whatever he sucks or not,why his name is here???

& talking about that line,ahhhhhhhhh,it's such a stupid one,,why are you comparing that gay a** mo*******r with lp???lp has more fans,with freaking awesome taste of music,no one can perform live like lp,& that gay f********r receives tomatos while performing live

Maybe because they think there "Stupid" which if you ask me, they are cool like hell.

Hmmm....clearly a growing problem. just goes to show that there are a lot of shallow people on this earth

I hate Justin Bieber! He SUCK A DAD'S COCK!!!!

Because, I like a Justin Bieber SUCKS!!

But, I hate Justin Bieber!!

i like your question but my question is y does he apear whenever i look up linkinpark

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service