It cud be absolutly anything !! tell us wht relle gets to ya !? for instance SPEED CAMERAS !!! i frekken hateeee them, they put them up were the speed linit changes from like 40mph down to 30mph just to catch ya out......£60 and 3 penalty points, frekken rip off, bytheway if you get 12 points then ur    banned !!
So kum on, lets hear ur gripes ;]
john ;]

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

when my brother starts reading what i'm doing on the computer..... emails, my profile here, the chat here... he just gets in my business and thats frickin annoying-- and he knows that
fuck bieber !
i wanna kill him
muahahahah!! (6)
i hav a bf now and every1 wants us 2 fuckin kiss. its annoying!!! i didnt want to yet.. let alone with everyone staring -_- i did tonite XD i <3 travis
haha awww cool, ur 1st kiss, its all downhill from now lmaoo, only joking crystal but yehh dont let any1 pressure u okk, u do things @ ur pace no matter wht in life ok, well tc and have a nice day 2morrow, byeeez.

ןɐʇsʎɹɔ sǝsoɹɔⓒⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐⓛ said:
i hav a bf now and every1 wants us 2 fuckin kiss. its annoying!!! i didnt want to yet.. let alone with everyone staring -_- i did tonite XD i <3 travis

our first kiss, not mine or his jaja and my frien jaylene (jayjay) was telling me the same thing "let it be special!!" but yeah he opens his mouth too wide lol

ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ said:

haha awww cool, ur 1st kiss, its all downhill from now lmaoo, only joking crystal but yehh dont let any1 pressure u okk, u do things @ ur pace no matter wht in life ok, well tc and have a nice day 2morrow, byeeez.

lmaooo, ohh man, i remember those days when i was kissing girls who didnt no how to kiss lol, its relle off putting isnt it lol ! but if u like him alot n hes clearly inexperienced then be straight with him n tell him wht hes doing wrong. Its the only way hel get it right lol. take care crystal, byeees john.

our first kiss, not mine or his jaja and my frien jaylene (jayjay) was telling me the same thing "let it be special!!" but yeah he opens his mouth too wide lol

ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ said:

yeah i told him and stil... oh well. oh my GOD i am so pissed at my bro i sent an email to my friends where i said that and "the cold weather is just an excuse for us to huddle up" and he read the whole fuckin think that asshole he is so fuckin nosy i wanna punch the bitch oh he is DEAD and my mom didnt care he was reading my email she only cares about what i do wrong uugh its annoying i guess i have another "thing that annoys the the most"

ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ said:

lmaooo, ohh man, i remember those days when i was kissing girls who didnt no how to kiss lol, its relle off putting isnt it lol ! but if u like him alot n hes clearly inexperienced then be straight with him n tell him wht hes doing wrong. Its the only way hel get it right lol. take care crystal, byeees john.

ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ said:

i hav a bf now and every1 wants us 2 f***** kiss. its annoying!!! i didnt want to yet.. let alone with everyone staring -_- i did tonite XD i <3 travis

rite now i'm thinkin how funny it is that they were censoring everything and you put "kum on" instead of "come on" and they censored "kum"

Annoyin ? My CLASSMATES WHO THINK THEY"RE THE QUEENS OF ANYTHING!!!!!! i hate them more than hell !!!!!!!!! x-(

Duh, wanna get rid of 'em next year, and it's gonna be my first year in high-school!!! don't want 'em to spoil the freshman year!!!!! they're so DUMB!!!!!

Yeah, I have a few frnds and they're understandin', they're seriously enogh for me, i  hete everyone else in the clss!!!!

AND I HATE MATHS - M-menat, A-attack on , t-the , H-healthy, S-students

im feeling ur hate anwesha, and justifiable too, uve just gota get ur possi of frends and stick 2gether, like back each other up, i dont mean be with them always lol, and then show them who the REAL queens are okk ;D

Take care, peace ! john

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

Annoyin ? My CLASSMATES WHO THINK THEY"RE THE QUEENS OF ANYTHING!!!!!! i hate them more than hell !!!!!!!!! x-(

Duh, wanna get rid of 'em next year, and it's gonna be my first year in high-school!!! don't want 'em to spoil the freshman year!!!!! they're so DUMB!!!!!

Yeah, I have a few frnds and they're understandin', they're seriously enogh for me, i  hete everyone else in the clss!!!!

i knw wat u mean. i swear some ppl think they own the WHOLE skool. d'u ever get wen u try 2 talk 2 em, they treat u like crap??? stopped talking 2 em after that. they think they know everything there is 2 know. oh and i hate the ppl that laff at themselves and go 'oh well' wen they fail a test or something. cos lets say, u worked hard 4 a test, n u fail u feel horrible but they think its as unimportant as.....as justin bieber!!!

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

oh but i like maths!!!!!

Fatima said:
i knw wat u mean. i swear some ppl think they own the WHOLE skool. d'u ever get wen u try 2 talk 2 em, they treat u like crap??? stopped talking 2 em after that. they think they know everything there is 2 know. oh and i hate the ppl that laff at themselves and go 'oh well' wen they fail a test or something. cos lets say, u worked hard 4 a test, n u fail u feel horrible but they think its as unimportant as.....as justin bieber!!!

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service