Are you from Belgium and do you want a Linkin Park live show in Belgium? Just give a comment and say: YES!! When we have more then '10000 Yes' words, I can show the Belgium festival organisators that there is a big fanbase!!

If you haven't already did a Facebook Request for Linkin Park, then do it now! More info at another Forum Topic: Click here!

EDIT: Thanks everyone! They are coming!! www.rockwerchter.be

Tags: belgium, belgië, by, concert, dead, fort, linkin, minor, park, performing, More…request, show, sunrise, word, yes

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

YES YES YES please come to belgium Rock Werchter
YES!!
YEEEES! COME TO ROCK WERCHTER!
they are coming thx everyone for support
now get your asses to werchter

After traveling across Europe to see them play, they finally come back to Belgium.

YES!

whaaaaa good job everyone

they are comming:)

and i'l be there waiting for them if i can get my hands on ticket line keeps being busy :(

yes they come in belgium final :)  I'm very excited, I am delighted :) ..

i see dead by sunrise at VK but this is not the same thing you now lol ;)

Same here lol :)

Lode Jersiebe (Flagger) said:
YES!! I will never go to a Belgium festival till Linkin Park plays on that one!
Rock Werchter and Pukkelpop, I hope you guys read this!
YES, i would type it a million times over and over again :-D Lucky for us they are coming to Werchter but would love a real concert with only Linkin Park so come on guys do us a favor!!!

Who do you mean with 'guys'? Booking agents and venue managers... ?

We're so lucky Rock Werchter wants to pay enough for Linkin Park. ;)

Ingeborg De Vos said:

YES, i would type it a million times over and over again :-D Lucky for us they are coming to Werchter but would love a real concert with only Linkin Park so come on guys do us a favor!!!
With guys i mean everybody who can decide where they are having their concerts, so the managers, booking agents and ofc Linkin Park themself. I am sure that they have enough fans in Belgium to have a sold out concert here so :-D
I am very happy that Werchter pays them enough to come, it is my first time i will see them in real so cant wait!!!
YES!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service