So sort who is who in  Linkin Park Chat Family Tree.


Tags: Chat, Family, Linkin, Park, Tree

Views: 290

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, I need some family please.... feel unloved :( LOL
You can be part of my family, Silenced Angel. :3

Silenced Angel said:
Hey guys, I need some family please.... feel unloved :( LOL
Lol Angel, you're married with Shane o.o
WOHOOOOOO

Fae Idrus said:
You can be part of my family, Silenced Angel. :3

Silenced Angel said:
Hey guys, I need some family please.... feel unloved :( LOL
I know....... so who is his family?

Stef said:
Lol Angel, you're married with Shane o.o
He is my Bro!

Silenced Angel said:
I know....... so who is his family?

Stef said:
Lol Angel, you're married with Shane o.o
OMG so does that mean i'm ur sister-in-law? Oo

Stef said:
He is my Bro!

Silenced Angel said:
I know....... so who is his family?

Stef said:
Lol Angel, you're married with Shane o.o
If i was part of your family, what would i be? Oo

Fae Idrus said:
You can be part of my family, Silenced Angel. :3

Silenced Angel said:
Hey guys, I need some family please.... feel unloved :( LOL
Seems so hahaha

Silenced Angel said:
OMG so does that mean i'm ur sister-in-law? Oo

Stef said:
He is my Bro!

Silenced Angel said:
I know....... so who is his family?

Stef said:
Lol Angel, you're married with Shane o.o
ahhh, i dont like the in-law stuff, so u can just be ma bro =P

Stef said:
Seems so hahaha

Silenced Angel said:
OMG so does that mean i'm ur sister-in-law? Oo

Stef said:
He is my Bro!

Silenced Angel said:
I know....... so who is his family?

Stef said:
Lol Angel, you're married with Shane o.o
hehehe.....nothing is impossible... (i quote it from a shampoo ad)... xD

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
Hahahahahaha, I was wondering how that was possible!

d'Anaivor-chaos carrier- said:
ups.... i mean... sister... ^^sorry... sometime genius baby can b so much fool.... ^^

Fae Idrus said:
Wait... I'm your daughter?! O_O" >A< Mommy Tiernan!!! *is all confused...

d'Anaivor-chaos carrier- said:
im d genius lil evil baby who had a daughter named fae, n papa nexus married with ma step mother ,momma tiernan...xD
cousin alana, ira, snow ashes, anna, farah.. (farah used to b my mom, rite?. lol)
i have a nu sister???? dats fun....!!

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
Update: Caro is Tarun and Tiernan's daughter. :D

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service