Give some genuine reason about the band like
 why do you like the band most, what is so unique about them and what make you mad turn on when you think about the band and personally the band members also included. Give some genuine reasons.

Tags: hot

Views: 22

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

LP music is really unique, specially the mix of Chester's pop voice with Mike's hip hop voice..... the rap-scream combination is awesome !! The other unique thing is a DJ's active involvement in the songs, Session & Cure for the Itch are masterpieces ! More over, I personally like all the band members, they all are amazing & really talented, specially Mike. I also like LP's involvement in environmental & other relief issues, it shows that they want to share what they have with everyone. LP's live concerts are really cool too........ I think i shud stop, i can go on & on & on..... U know what i mean ??
no problem you have lot of space to go on there is no limit for any ones emotion or expression of love or crazyness towards anyone you love go on ........ i would like to get more and more feed about them it dosent make me feel bored i like it
and thanks for joinin me and my group

Jersha Grace said:
LP music is really unique, specially the mix of Chester's pop voice with Mike's hip hop voice..... the rap-scream combination is awesome !! The other unique thing is a DJ's active involvement in the songs, Session & Cure for the Itch are masterpieces ! More over, I personally like all the band members, they all are amazing & really talented, specially Mike. I also like LP's involvement in environmental & other relief issues, it shows that they want to share what they have with everyone. LP's live concerts are really cool too........ I think i shud stop, i can go on & on & on..... U know what i mean ??

Linkin Park is the best band ever...They sing songs which i can relate too....it calms me down....there song have power...another thing is that they never hesitate to do something different....dats the best part..Thats why they are my inspiration..another thing is that they actually care for the world...we can see that from songs like not alone and of course Music for Relief..there are so many things about them....i could go on...and never end

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service